»
Topic: FB Update: WATCH: 2015 Tiger Band Entrance Video
Replies: 6   Last Post: Sep 16, 2015 4:09 PM by: lightbulbbill®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 6  

FB Update: WATCH: 2015 Tiger Band Entrance Video

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2015 11:41 AM

WATCH: 2015 Tiger Band Entrance Video

Read Update »

Our band sounds weak!

Posted: Sep 16, 2015 12:38 PM

I can't stand the entrance music we have came out to the last 5-7 years! It's full of high pitched horns etc! It's not threatening and not intimidating the least! I would much rather have them come out to a hardcore drumline like notredame or ohiostate! Or a more gamelike action song! It's a battle about to begin, not a ballerina !

When you mention the "music we have came out to (sic)"...

Posted: Sep 16, 2015 1:34 PM

... do you mean Tiger Rag, the school fight song? Which has been played for the team's entrance since forever?

Fight songs are meant to be celebratory, not intimidating, so I can see where you'd be disappointed if that's what you're looking for, but I'd hope that most folks would prefer our traditional fight song to the likes of "Enter Sandman" or "2001 + fire extinguishers".

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Our band sounds weak!

Posted: Sep 16, 2015 2:09 PM

Come on Man, it is a fantastic entrance. I get goose bumps. "It's Gametime in Death Valley" Wow.

Re: Our band sounds weak!

[1]
Posted: Sep 16, 2015 2:16 PM

I agree with you, I like how the band enters Death Valley. Also, I was very impressed with the halftime show on Saturday. I usually go out at half but I decided to stay in and watched. Of course it helps when they are facing the North Stands but I actually enjoyed their show. Great job band!

Is that why you are on our site? Usuck band sucks huh?***

Posted: Sep 16, 2015 3:03 PM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

this TiGER Band video RoCKED!

Posted: Sep 16, 2015 4:09 PM

Sent iT to friends all over USA & to Germany!

GoTiGERS Everywhere..RoCK!

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

To All CLEMSON TiGERS..Sending you Bright Light from the Carolina Coast and hoping you get to witness a huge Orange sunset tonight. Go Tigers!

Replies: 6  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1030 people have read this post