Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Two Tigers included in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 15 Players for 2015
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,263

FB Update: Two Tigers included in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 15 Players for 2015

Mar 9, 2015, 11:14 AM

Two Tigers included in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 15 Players for 2015

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HAHAHAHA

Mar 9, 2015, 11:19 AM

We don't care 'bout no stinkin' pre-season...just wait till the postseason list comes out and it's littered with Tiger orange. Pre-season is for programs like that school in the middle part of the state and those cheatin' bastages in North Carolina.

Let me file this under... Stupid Athlon writers talking about teams they don't understand

Mar 9, 2015, 11:34 AM

Mike Williams and Ta Scott are monsters ready to be unleashed

Re: Let me file this under... Stupid Athlon writers talking about teams they don't understand

Mar 9, 2015, 11:56 AM

Don't forget about Charone Peake!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Two Tigers included in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 15 Players for 2015

Mar 9, 2015, 11:44 AM

To keep an eye on in practice??? I think they're game proven! Yea, I'd say they better be watching games and not practice.

Re: FB Update: Two Tigers included in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 15 Players for 2015

Mar 9, 2015, 12:30 PM

Who gives a rats #### about Athlon??? They are consistently irrelevant. By the end of 2015 Watson, Williams, Scott, Cain, McCloud, Gallman, Dye, Brooks, Kearse, Alexander, Lawson, Bouleware and several others will headline the REAL list. Why is it the likes of EsecPN, Athlon, Scout, 247, Phil Steele, Lindy's and Sporting News never gives us the credit we deserve? Is it ACC affiliation? Is it the hatred they felt when the ACC went 4-0 against the SEC during rivalry week? Is it our rise to prominence that they can't accept? Whatever the reason, it really irks me and makes me want to regulate on these beeches! I guess the only solution is "just win, baby!" Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"regulate on these beetches" is what we need to do!

Mar 9, 2015, 1:13 PM

Even with the #1 Defense in the nation,
(we knew they could be coming in)
Some of these brainwashed brainiacs hadn't even listed Grady Jarrett, Stephone Anthony, or Vic Beasley as the best in the conference, much lest in the top of the nation!?

Not much can be expected with all their disdain, hate, & butthurt bias against us alone, much less our "sub-$EC" conference. lol

A team with good qualities in coaches & players, trying to do it right or hold themselves to a higher standard & accountability, will always be attacked by story-hungry, sensationalism-seeking, shock-value, preying on negativity & misfortunes within programs & destroying players to dig up dirt for a story. We should know when somebody does something bad, but how about some good too please...?
look at Tim Tebow...not that I care either way for him, the kid seemed to try to be doing & living right for himself. Yet everyone tried to debunk & destroy him just because he stated his religious beliefs openly.
they find it easier to get ratings from garbage than positive stories like Clemson.
the non-objective media would rather tell everyone that we lost more players than we can replace with some talented & somewhat experienced back-ups & highly rated incoming guys.
it's more important to point out that Chad Morris is gone, than to note how much better Cole & the offense did without him...
let them forget to mention that DW4's injuries haven't slowed him down very much & his healing speed is remarkable.
I don't even need to speak of our offensive weapons...we all know. Some of the o-line will have to step up & in, but we've got some big guys, talent, & some experience to spread around. They should be just fine looking at the schedule's beginning & warmup games.

Needless to say, it's irritating to see them not give us credit, but it's what they do.
it's nice proving them wrong, but would help our guys & recruiting if theyd show us some more sensible love. If we get to the playoffs or even do similarly this year, things will finally start to change with the sports "gurus"...they'll have no other choice :)
I didn't even know some of the other teams player's names...lol

Message was edited by: jbthe1tiger99®

The "junkyard dog" is gonna be pizzed OFF.

Mar 9, 2015, 7:59 PM

GOOOOOOOOD

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I first thought this was a national list, Watson 6th in ACC?

Mar 9, 2015, 10:41 PM

They have to be kidding!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 9, 2015, 10:46 PM

Makes sense. MA is gone after this year. Honestly if somebody asks who our two 'Best' players are... It's these two and it's not really close. MA is one more good year away from the 1st or 2nd CB taken in next year's draft.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,263
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic