Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Statement from Carolina Panthers on moving championships out of NC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

FB Update: Statement from Carolina Panthers on moving championships out of NC

Sep 14, 2016, 3:36 PM

Statement from Carolina Panthers on moving championships out of NC

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok***

Sep 14, 2016, 3:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

wonder why they are covering up the time

Sep 14, 2016, 3:47 PM

@Francis Marion complained about not being able to use the women's room...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Statement from Carolina Panthers on moving championships out of NC

Sep 14, 2016, 3:48 PM

The world is just going insane

How can they move and already scheduled game?

Sep 14, 2016, 4:04 PM

I already have tickets to the ACCCG!

Not sure about the ACCCG, but this year

Sep 14, 2016, 4:14 PM

I've had tickets to two different concerts in Charlotte that have gotten cancelled due to HB2. Both times they just refunded my credit card and sent an apology email.

Re: Not sure about the ACCCG, but this year

Sep 14, 2016, 4:17 PM

This is the most rediculous thing I have ever heard.

You can use them in Orlando or get a refund.***

Sep 14, 2016, 5:35 PM [ in reply to How can they move and already scheduled game? ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How can they move and already scheduled game?

Sep 14, 2016, 6:04 PM [ in reply to How can they move and already scheduled game? ]

I already have tickets to this game. On the Clemson side. This is BS. I went last year and it was great. The NCAA and the ACC better wise up. You are about to alienate 30 to 50% of your long time money supporters to accommodate 0.37% of the population. Are you freakin stupid or what? I don't think it is discrimatory to tell people that if you have male parts you go to the men's room and if you have female parts you go to the ladies room. This PC BS has to stop. Watch me at Saturday's game. I will be in the west end zone and will make a statement during the national anthem. Have the cameras ready. Do not violate my civil right of free speech.

Re: How can they move and already scheduled game?

Sep 19, 2016, 12:47 PM

But But did you try and use the women's restroom and were turned away!!!;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Statement from Carolina Panthers on moving championships out of NC

Sep 14, 2016, 4:10 PM

Sports and politics. Ha

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

We can all thank ESPN for going FULL Libtard...

Sep 14, 2016, 4:27 PM

The left thinks the only way to sway most male voters within the 18-49 year-old demo is to infiltrate sports the same way they infiltrated our education system.

Sep 14, 2016, 4:37 PM

Set out to right the world's wrongs,
And you'll almost certainly end up adding to them.
- Mr. Finch, "Person of Interest"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 19, 2016, 2:08 PM

We must commend the Presidents of the ACC schools for showing how they view the HB2 bill. They voted to move the ACC championship game out of North Carolina but allow ACC teams to play the North Carolina schools on their home field. If this was such a moral issue, why is the championship game the only game affected? By what authority can the NCAA force conference championship games to be moved out of a state? I thought this was a conference decision. The NCAA can't even enforce their own rules. All we need do is look at the problems at North Carolina and Mississippi.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic