Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Quick notes from Monday's scrimmage
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

FB Update: Quick notes from Monday's scrimmage

Mar 31, 2014, 6:57 PM

Quick notes from Monday's scrimmage

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In other words, coaches ain't sayin nuthin that would

Mar 31, 2014, 7:31 PM

indicate how the QB battle is really going, or what their thoughts on that situation really are. I think they want to keep all 3 QBs working and competing all spring and all summer, and they want to keep opponents guessing as well. I Don't expect to hear much of any substance going forward.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: In other words, coaches ain't sayin nuthin that would

Mar 31, 2014, 8:11 PM

IMHO u have "pegged it"..I do think they would like to R/S Watson to make the real battle next year

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's what i expect - he'll have to clearly be one of the

Mar 31, 2014, 8:18 PM

two best. If he's not THE best, and he's not clearly second best, then he redshirts. There will be no 3rd string mop up for him.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

That's what I call a bunch of hemin and hawin

Mar 31, 2014, 7:37 PM

And not saying anything. Close to the vest. But that's ok, I'm sure the staff has their reasons.

True, but after watching the interview, Dabo seemed

Mar 31, 2014, 7:46 PM

truly pumped about the QBs. Maybe I spoke too soon, and maybe it really is a three way race, too close to call. I'm just about as excited as Dabo if that's the case.

- H. L. Mencken

Re: True, but after watching the interview, Dabo seemed

Mar 31, 2014, 8:08 PM

Amazing that D Watson has legit chance to start. He's good

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

He must be***

Mar 31, 2014, 8:13 PM

- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic