Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Lawson on Gamecocks: "We got fed up with it"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,862

FB Update: Lawson on Gamecocks: "We got fed up with it"

Apr 19, 2016, 10:28 AM

Lawson on Gamecocks: "We got fed up with it"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Lawson on Gamecocks: "We got fed up with it"

Apr 19, 2016, 10:42 AM

"South Carolina would basically have won a national championship after that one game."

Sounds about right LOL. They still won anyways when Alabama beat us.

any time they beat us it's like winning a NC for them***

Apr 19, 2016, 11:56 AM

Absolutelyright !

Apr 19, 2016, 12:18 PM

We ARE the Coots championship . Probably why they have never won anything of significant measure in 124 years of playing the game , because all they aim for every year is to beat Clemson , and we all know that that short sightedness is why chickens are such easy prey .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

But, but, but ... Michigan RB and the helmet.***

Apr 19, 2016, 12:20 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

unblocked.***

Apr 26, 2016, 9:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

HE was fed up with it?

Apr 19, 2016, 9:02 PM

Some of us, like myself, come from a family of coots, and I was about to hide in a hole after the fifth time in a row. Add Spurrier's smirking face to that mix it was too much to bear. With mus chump as their coach, we are going to win another four and a row, at least.

Re: FB Update: Lawson on Gamecocks: "We got fed up with it"

Apr 19, 2016, 11:11 PM

Anyone that cannot see that Spurrier sold his soul to the Devil to allow him to win those 5 in a row is blind. When the Devil came to Spurrier and tried to collect, then Spurrier had to quit football. He knew he would never have another soul to sell, so he would lose throughout eternity.

And besides - it's not Global Warming that we're experiencing - it's Spurrier's lost soul burning in hades.

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,862
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic