Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

FB Update: Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU

May 21, 2016, 10:07 AM

Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU

May 21, 2016, 10:14 AM

Kirk gets this one right, but we have other QB's with lots of talent, as well. DW is as good as I ever have seen, but this isn't a 1 man rodeo. We have lots of talent now and coming up in the future.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2016, 10:37 AM

After DW4 has taken all the time he wants leading Clemson's offense. People will see how good the next man up he hands the ball off to will be. They don't know bc they don't see it in action, but they will!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 22, 2016, 10:33 PM

Yes they will! Isn't that a great thing? This is what I've been lusting for since I graduated, and have lived through some great programs. All of them, though have had somewhat limited quality depth, though. Even though DF had talent and depth, I still don't think those teams had the quality depth we now possess. We now are scary good!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2016, 10:37 AM

If you follow Kirk on Twitter, the past few days he's been answering questions settling arguements between fans of both schools. Pretty good analysis!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2016, 10:57 AM

Cook is probably the fastest back in college football. Give him a crease, this guy is gone. We saw that last year. Hard to stop him but best to just try and contain him. Our strong point on defense this year IS the front 7. Their quarterbacks aren't going to scare anyone with the passing game. On the other hand, the only ones on the field that will be able to stop us will be ourselves. The amount of talent on this offense has to be THE most talent on any college team this year. Every position is solid at the two deep, including the offensive line. I seriously do not see a loss this year based on that alone. When teams have to change game plans to play catch up, it usually doesn't turn out too well for the opposing team.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

buckeye Herbie knows a Winner when he sees ONE &

May 21, 2016, 11:14 AM

4!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2016, 12:03 PM [ in reply to Re: FB Update: Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU ]

Correction: Tavien Feaster is the fastest RB in college football and he is also on our team...

TIA
HTH

??

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We are back to liking Herbie***

May 21, 2016, 11:14 AM

Re: We are back to liking Herbie***

May 22, 2016, 10:35 PM

I like him when he gets it right.

May 21, 2016, 11:37 AM

I have always liked KH. He is fair and mostly unbiased. Also has been a supporter of the program for years. Now if we ever start having Mark May getting behind us, then we know the Apocalypse is near!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 21, 2016, 12:02 PM

Nice but ridiculous to predict now. Lets get there and see who is availble to play. This incessant blather about stuff way to early is annoying

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its ok Kirk Herbstreit's

May 23, 2016, 9:17 AM

Our band wagon was up graded last year to deal with the influx of new people.
GO TIGERS !!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic