Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Jayron Kearse: I'm the best safety in the nation
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

FB Update: Jayron Kearse: I'm the best safety in the nation

Apr 15, 2016, 11:19 AM

Jayron Kearse: I'm the best safety in the nation

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Jayron Kearse: I'm the best safety in the nation

Apr 15, 2016, 11:25 AM

Confidence - Check. Jayron likes him some Jayron, but what else is the kid going to say. Good luck to him and all our Tigers entering the draft.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, Jayron

Apr 15, 2016, 11:27 AM

why did you get beat in ALA game?

Re: Hey, Jayron

Apr 15, 2016, 12:05 PM

Bengaline get off this web page no need for negative stuff it was a team effort that lost that N.C game so bye

LOL

Apr 15, 2016, 12:28 PM

newb....

Re: Hey, Jayron

Apr 20, 2016, 2:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Hey, Jayron ]

Amazing that somebody TD you telling that dude to get outta here with the negative stuff. Shows how clueless some are...

Thank you for an amazing season Jayron, a few on tigernet believed they could have done better. Which is exactly why they paid to watch you play.

Apr 15, 2016, 11:32 AM

April Fools

Apr 15, 2016, 11:36 AM

Didn't play like it in NC GAME. Looked lost at times in my opinion but good luck in the Draft.

Apr 15, 2016, 11:47 AM

I agree. If you go back and watch the game film from the whole season he started on fire, but tailed off greatly as the season went on. He also played out of control and out of position getting burnt many times. Yes very talented athlete, but must get more fundamentally sound.

Silly Jayron, always mixing up best and laziest...***

Apr 15, 2016, 11:34 AM

Jayron Kearse=Jadeveon Clowney

Apr 15, 2016, 11:43 AM

Never thought I'd say it but after re-watching the season highlights(and his lowlights)he just quit, period. Wish him luck only because he is a Tiger(in name only) but e played last season just like "The Clown."

Re: Jayron Kearse=Jadeveon Clowney

Apr 15, 2016, 11:48 AM

Sure are a lot of "me" and "I" in his statement. I personally believe he mailed in the Championship game and while he wasn't solely responsible his missed assignments cost dearly.

Re: Jayron Kearse=Jadeveon Clowney

Apr 15, 2016, 11:52 AM

Nothing wrong with Mr Kearse ........... that another year of college ball wouldn't cure!

Good luck kid

Yes, this! ^^^

Apr 15, 2016, 12:06 PM

I think MA earned right to say this. JK I'm not sure you did. You did great things at Clemson but were capable of more. I hope you prove yourself right and me wrong! Best of luck!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he should just bulk up and play outside linebacker.

Apr 15, 2016, 11:53 AM

I personally don't think he has the ability to cover people down the field consistently.

Jayron Kearse: I'm the best safety in the nation when I want

to be.

I think TJ Green was much better and his speed is rediculous, hope the best for you and I hope you don't become a disappointment like the Clown GO TIGER'S

Y'all keep saying he was getting burnt this year...

Apr 15, 2016, 12:09 PM

He's been getting burnt his whole career. Look at the Orange Bowl his Fresh season all the way to now. He's top notch vs the run...just awful in coverage.

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Apr 15, 2016, 12:16 PM

I think Coach was right in addressing the focus issue when he talked about things he learned by making the run this year, especially WRT our secondary. But wow...can't imagine a 15 game season and the physical & mental toll it takes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just didn't play like it all the time!***

Apr 15, 2016, 12:32 PM

He needs to tone that down before the NFL asks about the NC

Apr 15, 2016, 12:38 PM

game. As with all Tigers, I wish him well.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Confidence is important, but guys need to understand that

Apr 15, 2016, 12:49 PM

talk is cheap.

Nothing against Jayron in particular, but it seems to me we have a whole generation of athletes that don't know the difference between real confidence and obnoxious cockiness. One is an absolutely necessary quality for any elite athlete and is very highly desirable; the other is an undesirable, negative quality for any human being. They also need to understand that running one's mouth and making such declarations does not make them so. Who teaches these kids that this kind of nonsense is acceptable(or who DOESN'T teach them)? Somebody along the way, a parent, coach, friend, mentor, somebody needs to tell them that this kind of bragging and cockiness is not flattering, and shows a lack of class and respect, even if it is true.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Apr 15, 2016, 12:50 PM

He's not even the best pro safety prospect in this Clemson draft class. I wish him the best and will root for him wherever he goes, but I have heard a lot of teams have fallen in love with TJ Green because of his length and speed, some view him as a corner, and I even saw one mock draft projecting him as the 31st pick to the Broncos... Crazy, I know, but he is one of those combine wonders who could sneak into the second round pretty easily if a team likes him enough.

Apr 15, 2016, 12:54 PM

I wish him the best and I hope he achieves his dreams in the NFL.

He has the potential....but potential only gets you so far. Work hard and make your dreams happen JK.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think he mean to say...

Apr 15, 2016, 12:55 PM

"had i not sandbagged 2nd half of year and played not to get hurt i would have been the best safety"

Why would anyone think it's a good idea to.....

Apr 15, 2016, 12:55 PM

talk trash about a former player? He wasn't perfect on the field all year. So? He was great at times too, but just not late in the season. There is no need to talk trash. He is a Tiger. Better off to say nothing at all than to dog him.

Apr 15, 2016, 12:56 PM

Best of luck JK!! Do hope you learn how to tackle. Your arm tackling didn't work in college and surely won't work in the pros.

Apr 15, 2016, 1:08 PM

Let me say first that I think JK is a beast. When he's right, he's an absolute freak(pardon the Javon reference) He could run players down, hit like a LB and had good size and strength. All the measurables and NFL team could want. But somewhere along the line something happened. Not sure if it was injury, lack of focus, or what, but it's safe to say he wasn't the same. That said, before the season would anyone else besides me be willing to admit they would be shocked if you had said TJ would go higher in the draft this year than JK? Heck, I figured TJ to stay and be the man back there next year, but kudos to him if his gamble pays off.

Saying it does not make it so. In fact having to say it ...

Apr 15, 2016, 1:11 PM

... probably lessens the likelihood that it's a fact.

Might be best just to let your performance speak for you from this point forward.

If you're the "best" safety in the nation, you won't have to say it ... others will say it for you.

Apr 15, 2016, 1:37 PM

Keep grinding JK...... will be rooting 4u.... GO TIGERS

Apr 15, 2016, 1:40 PM

Good luck in the Draft. GO TIGERS !!!

I love Jayron's passion and confidence.

Apr 15, 2016, 1:52 PM

But he wasn't the best safety at Clemson much less the nation.

He'd be surprised if went in before the 5th round.

Re: I love Jayron's passion and confidence.

Apr 15, 2016, 2:14 PM

Especially coming off that Natty performance. I realize the entire defense is to blame, but the secondary certainly stiffed out on a few big plays. Jayron and the others had an opportunity to show up big time without Mack in there and they were AWOL. Nevertheless, I hope that taught him a lesson and that he will be super in the NFL.

Apr 15, 2016, 2:15 PM
image.jpg(80.1 K)

Sure, Ok.

I'm not sure he would be best 'S' on THIS years Tiger squad***

Apr 15, 2016, 3:48 PM

Re: I'm not sure he would be best 'S' on THIS years Tiger squad***

Apr 15, 2016, 6:34 PM

Boy there's a lot of haters on here, guess I just look through my orange tinted glasses too much!!!

Re: I'm not sure he would be best 'S' on THIS years Tiger squad***

Apr 17, 2016, 9:46 PM

So if someone speaks their mind truthfully they're a "hater"? Really? Don't be an opinion "hater". In life, real life, there are no "safe spaces". There is true and false. JK did in fact look lost at different times during his playing time at Clemson and whiffed at some inopportune times. His athletic ability masked some whiffs, some it did not. I know by speaking the truth I run the "risk" of being labelled a hater...so be it...I'd rather see the truth than hide from it.

Maybe. But he sure appeared scared of tackling at times.***

Apr 15, 2016, 5:54 PM

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic