Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

FB Update: Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"

Aug 20, 2016, 10:25 AM

Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So if we are going to score 40 a game (I agree),

Aug 20, 2016, 10:29 AM

How many points is Auburn going to score to keep it close, Herbie? 30? I can't see it. Game is 45-21 or in that range.

He didn't say it would be close, just no blowout. I agree.

Aug 20, 2016, 10:35 AM

I think we win by 10-14.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...after DW4 sits. 2s and 3s score another 10-14 in 4th.***

Aug 20, 2016, 10:45 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think 40 is an average

Aug 20, 2016, 11:00 AM [ in reply to So if we are going to score 40 a game (I agree), ]

Me thinks 33 - 21 final

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think 40 is an average

Aug 20, 2016, 3:13 PM

I think that sounds about right bc, Aubum will have a good D, but their O will have many questions that won't be fixed by the first game. I do believe that Aubum will start John Franklin and depend on big running plays from him to loosen up our D. Easier said than done, but I'm hoping and depending on our front 7 to keep Franklin from getting away for the big runs that Aubum will have to have and depend on. I believe this game will depend on us moving the ball against a stout Aubum D, bc their offense has to many questions from losing their best two tackles, their starting RB, 2 of their best of 3 WR and starting QB. I hope this game makes Montravius Adams regret ever hearing the name Auburn Tigers, and that our win will stick in his gut like barbed wire for the rest of his time at Aubum....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So if we are going to score 40 a game (I agree),

Aug 20, 2016, 8:15 PM [ in reply to So if we are going to score 40 a game (I agree), ]

> How many points is Auburn going to score to keep it
> close, Herbie? 30? I can't see it. Game is 45-21 or
> in that range.

Just because you average 40 doesn't mean you score that much in every game.

We won't beat Auburn by more than 14. 35-24 or so.

Re: So if we are going to score 40 a game (I agree),

Aug 20, 2016, 10:35 PM [ in reply to So if we are going to score 40 a game (I agree), ]

Well he said average 40. So Clemson could score 30 against auburn and drop 50 the next week and have your average of 40. But unless auburn has improved on defense I'm not sure how they contain Clemson .. But it's the first game, we don't know what auburn has in d or o, we shall see!

40 per game average. Didn't say we would score 40 vs Aub*****

Aug 22, 2016, 1:14 AM [ in reply to So if we are going to score 40 a game (I agree), ]

what horrible "music" ???

Aug 20, 2016, 11:46 AM

terrible

Re: FB Update: Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"

Aug 20, 2016, 1:14 PM

I usually get a little ticked off when I hear it said that if not for DW4 we wouldn't be that good of a team. I guess bc of my orange glasses and gallons of orange kool aid, I like believing that if we didn't have DW4, we would have a QB that could get the job done and I still think and believe that. But watching all these video's, it's very easy to see that DW4 is a once in a lifetime amazing talent that has made a ton of remarkable and amazing plays for our team that has kept drives alive that has won games that if not for his huge heart that won't accept losing bc he believes and trust in his ability, we would have lost. But whoever the QB will be after DW4 is gone,(that is going to be sad day) with the type of talent our coaches recruit, they will find a way to amend and adjust for not having a DW4 talent behind center. I do believe that our winning ways will continue on, we will have to win doing it in different ways!!! Anybody that don't believe that, they don't believe in Dabo and our coaching staff, and they don't fit among the Clemson Tiger fan base known as Tiger Nation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

..and Tajh did it, too. Either way, it's still a team effort***

Aug 20, 2016, 1:19 PM

Aug 20, 2016, 2:51 PM

I agree with Kirk about best Offense in College Football. The thing we.have to remember is never look past your next opponent until that game is over. The so called sleepers that were mentioned could be anyone on the schedule. Play one game at a time and move on to the next game. Practice hard and have a solid game plan for each game and the Tigers will win. Remember, it only takes 1 point more than the opponent has with 00:00 on clock at end of game to win. GO TIGERS!!!

Aug 20, 2016, 3:28 PM

That is the truth, but some in our fab base believe that if we don't beat the weaker teams down in the dirt by 50 points, they feel as if it's a loss. Like you say, 1 point more is a win regardless of the name of the other team!!!

Aug 20, 2016, 4:58 PM

My fellow Clemson fans let's brace this season let's stand behind our Clemson team with pride on Sep 3rd when that ball is layed down We will show why we the best in the Acc n in the National We are Clemson in we will be National Champs now spot the #### ball

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic