Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Four Clemson players named to SI's Preseason All-America team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,556

FB Update: Four Clemson players named to SI's Preseason All-America team

Aug 16, 2017, 4:42 PM

Four Clemson players named to SI's Preseason All-America team

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saying....

Aug 16, 2017, 4:55 PM

We TOO Deep!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saying....

Aug 17, 2017, 7:03 AM

Our coaching staff again raising the talent level of a talented player yet again from one season to the next!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Four Clemson players named to SI's Preseason All-America team

Aug 16, 2017, 6:40 PM

Bet we have more. No WRs? No LBs? Think their list Sadly Incomplete.

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's an AA team.. there are limited spots and tons of

Aug 16, 2017, 6:54 PM

candidates. We might end up with a LB by the end of the season if one of them is just a total beast this year, but I'm not surprised at all that none are on the pre-season list. And Cain is really the only WR candidate right now and he just hasn't been AA quality to this point.

Hunter Renfrow says hello...***

Aug 17, 2017, 6:43 AM

Hunter Renfrow isn't the best wr on the team

Aug 17, 2017, 7:11 AM

How can he be the best wr in the country?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Hunter Renfrow isn't the best wr on the team

Aug 17, 2017, 8:20 AM

Hunter has great hands, great hand-eye coordination that top receivers must have, he has the ability to create space and he gets open using his best 4.44..40 time that allows him to separate and break away from defenders. Hunter isn't the best WR in the country, but he is a very, very long ways from being the worst. IMO, he will have a shot at being drafted in the NFL bc he is a dependable receiver with great hands and a low 4.40s..40 times. Best in the country NO, but he could have been if not for his 5'10" small stature body type, he won't be a go to guy in the back corner of the end zone in a jump ball situation. He is who he is, and that is a very good, very dependable receiver that will be an asset for any team. I know that 99.999% of Clemson nation love him, and he has been a hero for us!!! Every time I ever hear his name called, I will see him flipping the ball to the ref after catching a National Championship winning TD!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hunter Renfrow isn't the best wr on the team

Aug 17, 2017, 8:55 AM [ in reply to Hunter Renfrow isn't the best wr on the team ]

Bamas secondary would beg to differ.

Two offensive lineman on the list

Aug 17, 2017, 12:54 PM

Boy, times have changed since the Tommy Bowden days. Having 4 guys in the trenches on the 2 deep All-American team is a great feeling.

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,556
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic