Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: 3 Tigers listed in Top 14 prospects for 2017 Big Board
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

FB Update: 3 Tigers listed in Top 14 prospects for 2017 Big Board

Oct 20, 2016, 11:28 PM

3 Tigers listed in Top 14 prospects for 2017 Big Board

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow! Tank at #5!! Hard to see DW and MW still sitting

Oct 21, 2016, 12:09 AM

in the green room as Tank puts on an NFL cap on stage. Taking nothing away from him.. if he had left last year we would have been decimated. So glad he came back!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Here's to Tank not pulling a Jayron after he reads this.

Oct 21, 2016, 8:14 AM

He was not the same player after the Miami game last year. The NC St game was the start of it.

Honestly this would be better for Deshaun... better team***

Oct 21, 2016, 3:18 AM

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What year does this writer think it is

Oct 21, 2016, 3:57 AM

1979? 5 RB's in the 1st round and only 1 QB? That'll never happen, half the players on his list will not go in the 1st round.

What year does this writer think it is

Oct 21, 2016, 3:58 AM

1979? 5 RB's in the 1st round and only 1 QB? That'll never happen, half the players on his list will not go in the 1st round.

Re: What year does this writer think it is

Oct 21, 2016, 6:49 AM

I don't completely disagree with that projection. Fournett, Nick Chub, Royce Freeman, and Chun from Troy have the ability to go first round. Chun would be my first pick. 245 back with tremendous speed and power. Has the potential to be better than Ezekiel Elliott. Dead on assessment of Watson. His deep ball touch isn't there this year, yet. I hope it comes back. Tank has earned the respect he is getting. But, having Van Smith and Johnson rather than Greene and Kearse have helped his game. I was screaming for Smith to take Kearse spot after around game 5 last year. Kearse was constantly out of position, and had poor eye discipline. I see Leggett as a late round (4-5th round)prospect. If he was more consistent with better blocking habits, and didn't disappear at tims...he has first round potential. He may have waited too late to build first round stock. I could see Mike Williams making a push as a top 10 pick. We all know Watson has the tools to go first. But, he's going to have to finish as he did last year. His stats are slightly ahead of last years at the same point in the season. The but here is the fact that the coaching staff had reigns on Deshaun this time last year. They hadn't fully turned him loose at this point last year. The reinjury of the knee they tried to keep secret is also disturbing. The truth has leaked out about a pretty bad "tweak" before the Auburn game. The reason he wore the brace, and continues to wear the brace. Only going to raise doubt among scouts. I can also see a couple more sneaking up,the draft board before it's all said and done.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2016, 7:55 AM

Where has this "truth" leaked out at? Link? Not calling you out, I would like to know as I haven't heard this.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2016, 12:31 PM [ in reply to Re: What year does this writer think it is ]

Are you talking about when an obvious #### fan called into the radio shows saying that Deshaun was carted off the field from getting hit at practice, even though it was 2 hours before practice even started?

Brad Brownell: more losses than any other coach in school history.

I believe a big board is just a straight player ranking and

Oct 21, 2016, 8:18 AM [ in reply to What year does this writer think it is ]

not a projection of where they will be drafted. It's essentially ignoring the value attached to positions themselves.

This is the best running back class in YEARS though, and i wouldn't be surprised if at least 4 go in the first round.

Don't clutter the bored with correct details***

Oct 21, 2016, 8:23 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wonder if this will influence Gallman to consider staying?

Oct 21, 2016, 12:27 PM [ in reply to I believe a big board is just a straight player ranking and ]

Hope so ... we're going to be awfully "green" at the offensive skill positions next season if everyone who is thinking about leaving early actually goes through with it.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic