Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Have we talked about libs kicking in tuckers
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

Have we talked about libs kicking in tuckers

Nov 8, 2018, 9:26 PM

Door? Deranged

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/11/08/tucker-carlsons-terrified-wife-locked-room-antifa-mob-broke-front-door/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

but violence is okay for libs

Nov 8, 2018, 9:31 PM

So, you might want to get ready for a beat down for saying something about it.

Coming in 3, 2, 1.........

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who here exactly thinks this is okay?***

Nov 9, 2018, 7:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Dumbasscomment***

Nov 9, 2018, 7:53 AM [ in reply to but violence is okay for libs ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

looks like a bunch of people with signs,

Nov 8, 2018, 9:36 PM

and a non kicked in door.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: looks like a bunch of people with signs,

Nov 8, 2018, 9:46 PM

Sure! They’ve got those scary bandanas on their faces, and everybody knows what that means...

...the Left version of the KKK just marked you.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: looks like a bunch of people with signs,

Nov 8, 2018, 11:17 PM

oh no, here comes antifa

Defending Antifa is not becoming.

Nov 9, 2018, 7:39 AM

I appreciate that you enjoy crankyanking but you tarnish your integrity by contesting those who condemn Antifa. It makes folks think you support this group and I know you do not.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Antifa sucks. Can we move along?***

Nov 9, 2018, 8:02 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Re: Defending Antifa is not becoming.

Nov 9, 2018, 8:22 AM [ in reply to Defending Antifa is not becoming. ]

I am not defending anyone, just making an observation. If they kicked in his door, they should be charged. But the article paints it a a near home invasion. I am asking the simple question, who brings signs to a home invasion?

They are being charged with a hate crime...

Nov 9, 2018, 8:30 AM

along with a few other violent crimes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They are being charged with a hate crime...

Nov 9, 2018, 9:09 AM

I was not aware hate crimes covered political affiliation.

You're being introduced to the official response to...

Nov 9, 2018, 9:33 AM

the Antifa movement. I suspect we'll see much more aggressive treatment of Antifa in the future.

Re: You're being introduced to the official response to...

Nov 9, 2018, 9:46 AM

except this was not antifa, but some small unaffiliated group called "Smash Racism D.C". I am not defending either, but am amused how conservative blanket everything under this antifa label, when in fact most of these incidents are small unaffiliated activist groups, and in a lot of cases just a bunch of reckless teens.

Your obstinate enough to make a preacher cuss.

Nov 9, 2018, 10:10 AM

"Police were called to the Washington, D.C. home of Fox News host Tucker Carlson on Wednesday night when a group of protesters showed up and shouted threats.

Smash Racism D.C., which calls itself "anti-fascist," claimed responsibility for the protest on social media. The left-wing group has previously targeted Ted Cruz, Kirstjen Nielsen, and other right-wing figures...."

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/national/protesters-show-up-at-home-of-tucker-carlson-shout-threats

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/all/antifa-group-chants-outside-vandalizes-fox-commentator-tucker-carlson-s-n934131

"Carlson wasn't home at the time, but his wife was and reported that she heard loud banging on her door, according to a report from the Metropolitan Police Department. Carlson told the Washington Post that the protesters also cracked his front door.

The report said about 20 people were part of the group, who were chanting loudly and using bullhorns. An anarchy symbol was spray painted on the driveway, and signs with political messages were left on vehicles in the driveway and on the front door, according to police."

Re: Your obstinate enough to make a preacher cuss.

Nov 9, 2018, 10:35 AM

lumping every political activist group into one category is reckless, as Fox has clearly been doing. how long before fox just casually refers to any left leaning group as antifa?

Those aren't fox news articles.

Nov 9, 2018, 10:44 AM

WTph are you doing here. What part of anti facist don't you get?

What if we all did this?

Nov 9, 2018, 7:48 AM

What if we all agreed that the following are despicable and wrong?

-Going to someone's house to harass and terrify him and his family for political beliefs.
-Shooting up a synagogue or a church because you hate those people.
-Vandalizing political headquarters.
-Marching in the street for white supremacy and to spread fear.
-Shouting down and threatening guest speakers so they can't express themselves.
-Punching people at political rallies because you disagree with them.
-Telling 9/11 widows their husbands were fascists and deserved to die.

What if we took all the stuff like that, agreed that people who do it are terrible people regardless of their political ideology, and that they are the extremist minority representation of one side.

You know, instead of pointing fingers and saying stuff like, "Hey, look what the libs are doing! Their side always does this terrible stuff!" or "Typical conservatives... they just want violence to solve their problems."

I kind of feel like that wouldn't be hard for this board to do. Maybe hard for one or two folks, but not for the rest of us.

You're trying to ruin xtiger's entire schtick.

Nov 9, 2018, 8:57 AM

That's just rude.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thing is, Antifa is a bunch of pu$&&ies.

Nov 9, 2018, 8:09 AM

They're not like European Antifa hooligans who are the real deal. These are effete liberal kids playing dress up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Have we talked about libs kicking in tuckers

Nov 9, 2018, 8:19 AM

Do they really think they are helping the liberal cause or getting liberals elected? They are losing votes for the Dems. They make liberals look extreme. It's similar to how the white supremacist nation has rallied around Trump. That hurts their cause. It doesn't help Trump or the Repubs in elections. These idiots at Tucker's house are just so clueless on so many different levels. What do they think they are accomplishing?

Extremists don't consider those things.***

Nov 9, 2018, 8:21 AM

I don't know what extremist think.

Nov 9, 2018, 8:51 AM

I suggest extremist believe their moral superiority allows them to justify anything they do. Radical Muslims believe they are acting to defend god. Abortion clinic bombers are no better. The only difference is the size of the organization and the selection of target.

Antifa is another critter.

I do not think they are the results of the left's hate...

Nov 9, 2018, 8:39 AM [ in reply to Re: Have we talked about libs kicking in tuckers ]

for Trump though I believe the left shares in the hate. I believe they need to be discouraged by Maxine, Nancy and Hillary instead of being encouraged to incivility. I do not believe that Nancy or Hillary encouraged them but I believe Maxine, Cory and a few others encouraged them.

I do not believe we know who the leaders of Antifa are but I believe the social websites which provide a channel of communications which allows Antifa members to organize and schedule events need to be dealt with by the FBI.

Imo, Antifa is a organized crime and allowing them to exist is a blight on America's integrity. I do not believe this will go without federal attention.

Re: I do not think they are the results of the left's hate...

Nov 9, 2018, 8:43 AM

The left doesn't listen to Maxine, Hillary, nor Nancy. None of them are really liked by the left masses. It's just something right wing news uses to demonize the left. Most of us on the left want them to stay below the radar.

I know that.

Nov 9, 2018, 9:05 AM

What I don't understand is why the left isn't separating Maxine, Hillary and anyone else who promotes incivility from their ranks. Don't confuse the issue.

I believe what I see and not what I hear but even now I'm hearing no one of the left publicly discouraging any of the calls for uncivil behavior. If you don't think that lends to encourage the Antifa movement perhaps you're failing to give it proper consideration.

Re: I know that.

Nov 9, 2018, 9:14 AM

Hillary hasn't really said much, but we probably have not worried much about her because we want to ignore her and she is no longer a factor. She is a former politician. We want her to go away. As far as Maxine, I think most of us don't take her that seriously. She seems old and out there. Maybe it's because she is an old black lady and libs don't want to go at her. She is a non issue to us libs and really harmless. She is really just a talking point for right wing media. She is a novelty. It's not like Maxine is mobilizing the left.

Nov 9, 2018, 9:20 AM

"As far as Maxine, I think most of us don't take her that seriously. She seems old and out there. Maybe it's because she is an old black lady and libs don't want to go at her. She is a non issue to us libs and really harmless."

REALLY? You are aware that she is about to become the Chairwoman of the House Financial Services Committee aren't you?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 9, 2018, 9:37 AM

You are aware that means little to how she mobilizes the public? Nancy Pelosi is the same way. She is a polarizing figure, but she is great at raising money. Maxine's influence is minor. Beto O'rourke has more influence on the liberal masses and what's his current job? Maxine's comments are just used as talking points for right wing radio. Her influence on the liberal masses in reality is nothing.

I think he's pointing out the power she has as a leader...

Nov 9, 2018, 9:56 AM

in congress. That give her a massive amount of influence with congressional members. You can't deny that she is one of the leaders of your party and you can avoid the fact that her face will be on every new networks in the country for two years following the lame duck session.

Booker and Harris will be right there with her.

Re: I think he's pointing out the power she has as a leader...

Nov 9, 2018, 10:03 AM

He was off topic. I realize what he was saying though. The point is though that she has very little influence on what liberals around he nation do. These idiots at Tucker's house aren't mobilized due to Maxine.

I hope she, booker or harris make a run for POTUS in 2020.

Nov 9, 2018, 10:14 AM

I expect one of the radicals on left to step up and run as an independent as did Jesse Jackson.

Re: I hope she, booker or harris make a run for POTUS in 2020.

Nov 9, 2018, 10:45 AM

You want a clown car. I get it. Trump wants that too. You may get Booker and Harris. Also, I highly doubt any lib would dare run as an independent in 2020.

I do not include any of my Tiger Brothers in the group who..

Nov 9, 2018, 9:43 AM [ in reply to Re: I know that. ]

do not reject the radical movement on the extreme left of the dem party. I hope you guys know that when I criticize the average leftist I'm not including you.

I often challenge the rhetoric coming from my side of the isle and behavior coming from the radicals on this side of the isle. I go after Trump when I don't agree with him. I've been accused of being a liberal here by some who aren't regulars.

There's nothing wrong if you guys do the same.

Re: I do not include any of my Tiger Brothers in the group who..

Nov 9, 2018, 9:56 AM

I think there is a very extreme left. I definitely think they are fringe groups. They are out there though. I just think Maxine, Hillary, and Pelosi aren't really factors. The extreme left actually hated Hillary.

Hillary became a victim after she lost the election.

Nov 9, 2018, 10:31 AM

Don't let any of this fool you. The extreme left's MO is victimization syndrome. Hill was a victim of Russian/Trump collusion. You should know that about your own party.

All the antifa is young, white, are all about minority rights including black, latino, woman, gay, and all the other alphabet victims including atheist. The lines get blurred in there between those on the left who respect other's civil rights and those willing to take the fight literally.

If the left continues to use this as a divisive issue to engage, enjoin and entertain the radicals they share the culpability in the damage of that movement.

As I said, I do not believe you guys are intentionally doing this but your leaders certainly are. Of course there are many on the left who wish things would tone down but they dare not touch the volume control for fear the wrath against the right will be turned upon them.

You have serious problems on your side of the isle which are about to get much, much worse.

Re: Hillary became a victim after she lost the election.

Nov 9, 2018, 10:36 AM

Hillary was disliked by the far left before the election. They couldn't stand her. It was all about Bernie.

I've seen this before.

Nov 9, 2018, 9:20 AM

Antifa is somewhat similar to what happened in the late 1960s and early 1970s. The only difference I see is the organizers are not similar. I do not believe Antifa is a grassroots organization as was that behind the 60s movement.

This seems like an easy way to die of lead poisoning.

Nov 9, 2018, 10:11 AM

At least in my neighborhood.

Somebody starts kicking in my front door, my wife nor I will be asking many questions "why".

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's what fully automatics are designed for.

Nov 9, 2018, 10:18 AM

A 12ga pump is next in line which I prefer because if aimed below the waist it leaves everyone alive for the rides to the hospital and then the jail.

I've always followed the Marine Corps sniper standard

Nov 9, 2018, 10:31 AM

"one shot, one kill". Since my front door is mostly glass, it makes aiming easier, and dead people can't sue.

Don't blow that smoke up my shorts.

Nov 9, 2018, 10:40 AM

When one shot is fired all the vermit scatter. The only way to get them all is with a machine gun or a short barreled no choke shotgun.

If you're going to snipe vermit you need a silencer so the remaining vermit gather around the first target to try and figure out why it went down. :)

I prefer to call it a suppressor***

Nov 9, 2018, 10:46 AM

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic