Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Extremely disappointing season...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1,350

Extremely disappointing season...

Nov 15, 2014, 2:58 PM

not sure why the coaches ever thought Stoudt could lead this team...he's one of the worst Clemson qb's in my lifetime.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Extremely disappointing season...

Nov 15, 2014, 3:00 PM

you think its disappointing now? come back in two weeks

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

afraid we are headed in that direction***

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It all comes down to SC game. If we beat them, which looks

difficult at this point (if you can't score), it's not a disappointing season in my book. A loss, and it is a complete failure.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It all comes down to SC game. If we beat them, which looks

Nov 15, 2014, 3:03 PM

We won't win if our offense can't score.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2014, 3:01 PM

Eh, I think the more realistic ones on here thought we were looking at 8-4 or 9-3 based upon what we lost. Disappointing loss today for sure, though.

the QB play outside of Watson's run has been horrible

I don't know how a guy who you think can lead the team looks completely lost. The decision making and ability to make simple plays isn't even there.

Nov 15, 2014, 3:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Extremely disappointing season... ]

But with DW we win that game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I predicted 3 losses before the season started

Nov 15, 2014, 3:01 PM

Still on track....if we win out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My son and I were going through our past starting QB's and

could not come up with anyone worse. I'd rather have Kyle Parker, Cullen Harper, and even Will Proctor in there.

I really can't think of any starting QB that was near a sbad as Cole Stoudt.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

He looks completely lost***

Nov 15, 2014, 3:05 PM

Re: My son and I were going through our past starting QB's and

Nov 15, 2014, 3:10 PM [ in reply to My son and I were going through our past starting QB's and ]

Agreed. Not only the execution, but the play calling the entire game was bad. The way that game looked we should be thankful we DIDN'T go to Orange Bwl. We'd be facing another debacle on big stage. I've read a bunch of other threads from the coaching, the off sides, interceptions this is just not a good team. we beat a bunch of bad teams this year ... sometimes barely.

Re: My son and I were going through our past starting QB's and

Nov 15, 2014, 3:12 PM

..last thought. today too reminded on what we potentially lost with C. Kelly getting dismissed. A huge hole in the transition, rushing DW, etc. #### IT!!!

Stoudt has BECOME one of the worst. Last year

Nov 15, 2014, 3:29 PM

Cole's backup play was night and day different from what it has been this year.

While I do think it was a mental thing for him at first with Watson breathing down his neck, once he got hurt, I would not be the least bit surprised if the extent of his injury is not fully known. Reminds me a lot of the Kyle Parker days.

I am just SICK over how badly our offense became when Watson went out. SICK. Even if Cole has been playing hurt, he has made poor decisions. His awareness, reads, and decisions are just poor. smh

BUT: It is also amazing at how unlucky he has been. WRs have dropped passes that could have created momentum and increased Cole's confidence. Others have run the wrong routes. The OL has not played well with him. Our running game is basically nonexistent. No Andre or CJ or other good RBs.

I think if circumstances had been different, he may have been more of the QB we saw in backup duties. Bad luck, bad decisions, injury, pressure by Watson, no running game, etc. has just come together to a least say he's become one of the worst QBs we have witnessed.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1,350
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic