Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Biden's "You Ain't Black" Comment
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Biden's "You Ain't Black" Comment

May 22, 2020, 10:43 PM

Can you imagine if Trump said this?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-apologizes-for-you-aint-black-comments-i-should-not-have-been-so-cavalier

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Politics forum is thataway >>>>>>

May 22, 2020, 10:49 PM

HTH

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

WRONG BOARD!***

May 22, 2020, 10:53 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden's "You Ain't Black" Comment

May 22, 2020, 10:54 PM

One the few times I think he actually said what he was trying say. I never fault anyone for saying what they believe, matter of fact, I wish more politicians would do it. Its alot easier to vote when you know what a candidate actually believes.

Problem is, this election will most likely have more illegal votes cast than any we've ever had.

Don’t drink the Kool Aid

May 23, 2020, 1:45 AM

The “illegal voting” BS is propaganda to rile up the dumbest of the dumb*sses. Be smarter than that.

When you joined TigerNet you agreed to:

May 23, 2020, 3:26 AM

Forum and Chat Posting Rules
You agree, through your use of the TigerNet forums or chat, that you will not use the forum or chat to post any material which is knowingly:

False and/or defamatory
Inaccurate
Abusive
Vulgar
Hateful

Harassing
Obscene
Profane
Sexually oriented
Threatening
Invasive of a person's privacy
Thread Hijacking (knowingly redirecting the subject of a thread)
Post padding (posting for the sole purpose of increasing post count)
Trolling (posting to purposefully antagonize other posters)
An attempt to get around the profanity filter
Removal of moderator/staff edits from post
Otherwise in violation of any law.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

You're tyrin' to sell the Kool-Aid.***

May 23, 2020, 7:32 AM [ in reply to Don’t drink the Kool Aid ]

Re: Biden's "You Ain't Black" Comment

May 23, 2020, 9:18 AM [ in reply to Re: Biden's "You Ain't Black" Comment ]

Stop with the illegal votes conspiracy it's really stupid.

WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

May 22, 2020, 10:55 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: WRONG BOARD MORAN!!!***

May 22, 2020, 11:15 PM

N'd hear I taught ### waz moreron hall dis thyme...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is the Foitball Bored

May 22, 2020, 10:55 PM

Moran!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is the Foitball Bored

May 22, 2020, 10:58 PM

What is a "foitball bored"? Did you mean "football board"?

Re: This is the Foitball Bored

May 22, 2020, 11:05 PM

Poast leik dis r y I hardlee eva TNet nemoar...

Deer Lowered...***

May 22, 2020, 11:05 PM [ in reply to Re: This is the Foitball Bored ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Wrong Board!***

May 22, 2020, 11:37 PM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: I hate to defend the slimy cretin

May 23, 2020, 12:18 AM

But you should take a moment to consider the context:

The interviewer had just tried to extort a promise from Biden to name a black woman as his running mate. He said, "You owe us. Black voters saved your a$$ during the primary. Now what are you gonna do for us."

Biden handled the question well--"multiple black women are among the numerous candidates being considered"--but Ol' Joe just had to go off ###### when his PR person abruptly ended the interview so Jill Biden could use the studio. Biden's being criticized for responding to the interviewer in the same Quid Pro Joe style the interviewer used on him.

Other than the extortion, the interviewer is correct: it was black voters, especially in SC, who saved Biden's bacon. Of course black SC voters preferred Ol' Joe--they actually recognized his name!
These are the same voters who chose Al Green in a Senate primary in spite of the fact that he never campaigned. They simply recognized that he had the same name as a dead soul singer, so they voted for him.

Anyway, Biden's gaffe--or honesty-- gave black Trump supporters an opportunity to score points, which I'm glad they did.

Biden and the entire democrat party are race baiters

May 23, 2020, 12:53 AM

The racism spewed by Biden and the entire modern democrat party is disgusting.

Explain to me why my taxes

May 23, 2020, 1:47 AM

subsidize your idiocy.

When you joined TigerNet you agreed to:

May 23, 2020, 3:41 AM

Forum and Chat Posting Rules
You agree, through your use of the TigerNet forums or chat, that you will not use the forum or chat to post any material which is knowingly:

False and/or defamatory
Inaccurate
Abusive
Vulgar
Hateful
Harassing
Obscene
Profane
Sexually oriented
Threatening
Invasive of a person's privacy
Thread Hijacking (knowingly redirecting the subject of a thread)
Post padding (posting for the sole purpose of increasing post count)
Trolling (posting to purposefully antagonize other posters)
An attempt to get around the profanity filter
Removal of moderator/staff edits from post
Otherwise in violation of any law.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Aren’t you the consummate troll

May 23, 2020, 12:22 PM

Ask your doctor to check your dosage. To much estrogen, too little testosterone. Transitions like yours can be difficult on the mind and body.

Do you feel good about your liberal bona fides

May 23, 2020, 1:07 PM

Since you try to use implied hormone therapy for gender affirmation as an insult?
Are you really that hate-filled and small-minded? Rachel Maddow would be so proud of you.

You use "liberal" as an insult but who

May 23, 2020, 1:30 PM

says I'm a liberal. I dislike Trump, like the majority of Americans: liberals, moderates, and the true conservatives That makes me intelligent, not a liberal.

I do imagine you are mispronouncing bona fides, though.

I use liberal to be accurate.

May 23, 2020, 2:35 PM

If you find it insulting, that says more about your insecurities than anything.

You strike me as one of those with an IQ around 120-ish that know they are smarter than most people, which really isn’t saying much, but unfortunately take too much pride in that fact and are insufficiently intelligent to grasp how much smarter some people they may run into really are. Your knee-jerk go-to of insulting the intelligence of those with opinions different than yours is a major tell.

"Reading Comprehension"

May 23, 2020, 4:16 PM

It's a thing. Look it up.

I said you use "libreral" as an insult. That doesn't mean I take it as such.

When I assumed you used it as an insult, it just means that I think you are very, very, very stupid. Like bottom-of-the-barrel stupid. Eat-your-own-foeces stupid. But what I think shouldn't mean anything to you, buttercup. You could very well be a genius who saves me and everybody else.

Re: "Reading Comprehension"

May 23, 2020, 5:42 PM

One thing about this Trump Presidency, it's really caused all the masks to come off and the Left's true nature to be exposed for all to plainly see.

I might add, I find your childish tantrums unpersuasive.

May 23, 2020, 6:19 PM

I am way more intelligenter than both of you. Let me help smartify this situation. Donald Trump is easily the dumbest most self-involved narcissist to ever inhabit ANY major office of ANY country. Wait, that may be over-reach. Perhaps he isn't as narcissistic as Idi Amin, but we'll see. At any rate, you're debating how pretty each other's brains are, when it's not germanene(not a country).

Now I must return to my stool in the Olde Pub, Cambridge. Cheers! ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 23, 2020, 6:36 PM

I say old chap, that was jolly good.

Re: Biden and the entire democrat party are race baiters

May 23, 2020, 7:14 AM [ in reply to Biden and the entire democrat party are race baiters ]

Wow, for once I actually agree with BullCoot....

Re: Biden and the entire democrat party are race baiters

May 23, 2020, 5:32 PM [ in reply to Biden and the entire democrat party are race baiters ]

Bulldog said:

The racism spewed by Biden and the entire modern democrat party is disgusting.

With respect, that is demonstrably ridiculous. I suppose next you'll say that Ga. has a great football program going. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome observation on Clemson Football. Thanks!***

May 23, 2020, 1:13 AM

Re: Awesome observation on Clemson Football. Thanks!***

May 23, 2020, 1:48 PM

This thread is on the Politics board.

Not sure if it started here, but it's here now.

So could I ask that no one else use the "wrong board, moran!" meme? GWP has it copyrighted and only uses it when appropriate.

Does GWP still wear bob's blue dress on date night?

May 23, 2020, 3:53 PM

THey both look fine in that dress but it's a little long on bob.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic