Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Expansion Idea - Hear me out
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

Expansion Idea - Hear me out

May 22, 2012, 5:12 PM

I am all about doing what is best for Clemson University. That being said whatever the outcome someone is probably going to be upset with the University's decision. Also I have confidence that the University's leadership has the ability to weigh all information that us here on Tigernet have no clue about and can come to a decision. What I would like to see is a report on the analysis done that was used to come to the decision after it is all said and done. I prefer personally not to remain in the ACC but if the argument can be made with sound data I would accept the decision to remain. If no legitimate reason can be provided I believe something should be done to change leadership.(Dont think this will be the case) Should the university be held to this as alumni and fans (stockholders) we also help fund the athletic department?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you have confidence in the admin, why not trust them?

May 22, 2012, 5:56 PM

any decision will displease some. Involving T-net will not help.....it would be a disaster

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do not see TDP writing a report that can be audited

May 22, 2012, 5:57 PM

He does not work for alumni. He works for Pres Barker and the largest of big time donors and will do what he is told to do, or retire rich and happy, or move to another university.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic