Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's disgusting how all of these BC trolls are invading
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

It's disgusting how all of these BC trolls are invading

Nov 7, 2018, 9:07 AM

the TigerBoard(s) trying to talk smack to us. Personally, I'm sick of them coming on here and running their mouths thinking they actually have a chance of winning Saturday. I'd expect that from coots, but not from BC.

The Tigers are going to win this game by 50+ and these trolls will go away, just like the jerks who visited our boards from Wake did a few weeks ago.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Boston College isn't even in Boston.

Nov 7, 2018, 9:24 AM

Clearly, they are not the brightest bunch.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Part of it is***

Nov 7, 2018, 10:07 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ Exhibit A***

Nov 7, 2018, 11:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Exhibit A of you can't read??***

Nov 7, 2018, 1:47 PM

^^Exhibit B^^

Nov 7, 2018, 1:50 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Yes. The pure volume of pro-BC posts is unnerving.***

Nov 7, 2018, 9:27 AM

Both Wake Forest fans are usually good sports

Nov 7, 2018, 9:35 AM

They do not cause trouble.

You're wasting your time

Nov 7, 2018, 9:57 AM

Those ambulances aren't gonna chase themselves.

Isn't there a can of baked beans, somewhere,

Nov 7, 2018, 9:59 AM

that you should be eating?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Yeah but not for breakfast

Nov 7, 2018, 10:06 AM

It causes rumbling in the colon all day.

Re: Yeah but not for breakfast

Nov 7, 2018, 10:58 AM

I can see how that would be a problem working in a toll booth.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah but not for breakfast

Nov 7, 2018, 11:05 AM

We got rid of toll booths years ago for exactly that reason.

Actually Lou, I've come up with a better solution

Nov 7, 2018, 10:19 AM [ in reply to You're wasting your time ]

I pay kids to skip school and chase ambulances for me. They're armed with a stack of my business cards and hand them out to "victims." It allows me to stay in the office more where I can post on tnet and bill my tnet time to random clients. So far it's been a pretty good system.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

You don't get paid to police this board?***

Nov 7, 2018, 10:24 AM

Not only do I not get paid, but I don't even get thanked!***

Nov 7, 2018, 10:37 AM

Thanks

Nov 7, 2018, 10:41 AM

for nothing.

Re: Not only do I not get paid, but I don't even get thanked!***

Nov 7, 2018, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Not only do I not get paid, but I don't even get thanked!*** ]

Well, here's a belated Thank You, GWP! I guess someone has to do the dirty work.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not surprised

Nov 7, 2018, 10:46 AM [ in reply to Not only do I not get paid, but I don't even get thanked!*** ]

You're doing a very poor job keeping us BC trolls from filling this board with trash talk.

Re: I'm not surprised

Nov 7, 2018, 11:00 AM

BC trolls give me a headache..I'm going to go take a powder...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm not surprised

Nov 7, 2018, 3:00 PM

Good one! (insert picture of Richard Petty)

I'm aware***

Nov 7, 2018, 12:07 PM [ in reply to I'm not surprised ]

Woah, woah...wooooaaah. GWP doesn't chase ambulances...

Nov 7, 2018, 2:11 PM [ in reply to You're wasting your time ]

he sits in the ER and waits for them to come to him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BC arrogance should have disappeared years ago w/ Matt Ryan***

Nov 7, 2018, 10:57 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's disgusting how all of these BC trolls are invading

Nov 7, 2018, 12:16 PM

I say let them have their moment. BC doesn't get the chance to talk smack very often given how many games they've been losing since probably the Tom O'Brien era. We already know that if things go the way they should this week that we won't have to worry about it again for several years.

Lest not forget

Nov 7, 2018, 12:20 PM

the losers who ran back to Lexington with their tails betwixt their legs.

Nov 7, 2018, 12:47 PM

This is nothing, Next week millions of Duke fans will invade Tigernet.

Millions of Duke Fans ???***

Nov 7, 2018, 1:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, he's talking about

Nov 7, 2018, 1:30 PM

cutigerbob® and all of his scoks.

Re: Millions of Duke Fans ???***

Nov 7, 2018, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Millions of Duke Fans ???*** ]

Maybe Zion will pay a visit and buy us all a ticket for his first game at LJ, now that he is suddenly wealthy...

you're a couple zeros off***

Nov 7, 2018, 1:34 PM [ in reply to Re: It's disgusting how all of these BC trolls are invading ]

Nov 7, 2018, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: It's disgusting how all of these BC trolls are invading ]

We're not ready to talk about basketball yet.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I remember when the FSU fans did the same thing.

Nov 7, 2018, 1:15 PM

And we all know how that ended...

Re: I remember when the FSU fans did the same thing.

Nov 7, 2018, 2:02 PM

Are the FSU fans still shoveling?

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I remember when the FSU fans did the same thing.

Nov 7, 2018, 2:17 PM [ in reply to I remember when the FSU fans did the same thing. ]

it is amazing how realistic the graphics are getting, I thought that was real at first.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 7, 2018, 2:19 PM

I explained on another post how terrible Boston fans were, having dealt with them in Baltimore. Worse that Yankee fans by far. Boston is a sucky place.

Nov 7, 2018, 3:54 PM

And I explained that you were a ###### Carolina fan that is pretending to be a Clemson fan.

You are fooling no one.

March 4th 2016- "Lee won't be here 4 years from today" - Viztiz

Nov 7, 2018, 2:46 PM

Someone mentioned that the Dooky Trolls are coming soon; I think the Tarholes are some of the nastiest outside of the coots....

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic