Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Chad Morris talks about the first practice of the spring in pads
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,572

Front Page Story: Chad Morris talks about the first practice of the spring in pads

Mar 10, 2012, 2:58 PM

Chad Morris talks about the first practice of the spring in pads

Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris talks about his offensive line,the freshmen, running back Zac Brooks and the continued progression of running back Mike Bellamy. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exciting - If the line gels, we could be unstoppable!

Mar 10, 2012, 3:45 PM

With Nuk playing great, opponents can't just concentrate on Watkins and with Bellamy and Howard getting better, they can't just try to stop Ellington. We have "an embarassment of riches" like UNC in basketball (if only the refs had our back the way they seem to with the Heels). If the defense can keep em around 20 points or less, we won't have to make big comebacks or win shootouts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Exciting - If the line gels, we could be unstoppable!

Mar 13, 2012, 9:42 AM

I do agree that our talent level is much improved from a few years ago, and I doubt very seriously that our OL will not be at least as good as it has been in the last decade. I really expect it to be improved compared to last year. I think it takes a while to change a mindset, and I expect Caldwell and Morris will get improvement. If they do, we will be pretty special on Offense. JMO

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Chad Morris talks about the first practice of the spring in pads

Mar 10, 2012, 5:38 PM

I agree with you Al...if the line can become even close to as good as our skill position players, this offense will be unstoppable.

One thing I will say is I love to listen to The Chad talk. Even though I like Dabo, I feel like he sensationalizes things a bit too much. Dabo definitely enjoys grand-standing a bit. But with Chad I only see confidence and a boatload of intelligence. He knows exactly what needs to be done to succeed, and he is focused only on succeeding. I'm so happy we've got this guy locked up.

Has there been any talk from Venables? I'd like to see how he's feeling.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,572
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic