Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Took a Cambodian Valium last night.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 536

Took a Cambodian Valium last night.

Apr 4, 2017, 9:43 AM

Haven't had a Valium since I got snipped over 4 years ago, kinda forgot what they were like, but remembered enjoying it, even the nutcutting part. Took it during the first half of the shootyhoop game. Didn't see any of the second half. Woke up in a haze to see UNC cutting the nets down, ate a few handfuls of Zebra popcorn that was still laying in my lap (that stuff is delicious, btw), got up, brushed my teeth (I think), and went to bed. Had some pretty amazing REM dreams, so I can assume Cambodian Valium lends itself to a good night of sleep. Would recommend on non-national championship game nights.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Excellent review, particularly appreciate the pairing of

Apr 4, 2017, 9:45 AM

drugs with popcorn. That part is so hard to get right. So many people just grab the cheesy puffs, it's like the Merlot of the the munchies.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

19B at halftime.

Apr 4, 2017, 9:47 AM

Rave Etthews Mand?***

Apr 4, 2017, 9:47 AM

Michael Stipe can make ANY dream amazing

Apr 4, 2017, 9:49 AM

amirite?

See Obed, this is why 19B plays such a critical role

Apr 4, 2017, 9:58 AM

in my life.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whenever you get money from an ATM,

Apr 4, 2017, 9:59 AM

is it Petti cash?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ACCOUNTING JOKES***

Apr 4, 2017, 10:14 AM

ROH

Here's the good news.

Apr 4, 2017, 10:14 AM

That's probably the last accounting material I'll do today.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So here's how this played out...

Apr 4, 2017, 10:27 AM [ in reply to See Obed, this is why 19B plays such a critical role ]

I got aholt of some pills from this sketchy dude here in the Queen City. He said he didn't know what they were but that'd he'd heard good things....what to do. Enter 19b, or get off on him, whatever....I had to come up with some story about these pills,that while interesting enough to get him to take them, wasn't so crazy that even he would refuse. I knew he'd had his manhood snipped a few years ago and took valium and kind of liked them. So I came up with this story that his sister had picked up some Cambodian Valium on one of her recent trips there and that he should try to score some. She's always been a part of my testing program and I told her she could have a few of whatever these pills were if 19b survived and gave them a positive review.

19b, please ignore this post. Those were really Cambodian Valium.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

19B, I think what Petti is saying here, is that

Apr 4, 2017, 10:32 AM

those Cambodian Valium? The ones that got you so mellow? Those were baby aspirin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALaUQgjweYM

There are critical details missing in this post

Apr 4, 2017, 10:08 AM

not aero-level, but still, inquiring minds what to know:

1. Was this a training exercise for Vom17Fest or did you legit have your ####### cut open again ?

2. How did the zebra popcorn get into your lap ?

3. Was there any bourbon involved ?

19B®, I, for one, applaud you for being a barbarian and eschewing brushing your teeth before bed. Kudos, good sir.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I poured a Basil Hayden.

Apr 4, 2017, 10:38 AM

Drank half of it. Finished the other half when I woke up, because wasting whiskey is dum.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Took a Tizanidine once. Had a back prob and the doc

Apr 4, 2017, 11:12 AM

proscribed it. Took per the original directions (take 2 @ bedtime). Well, I took 2 and figured it would take an hour to "kick in". About 20 minutes or so later I became the most violently sleepy I've ever been. Like I managed to stumble to the bed and passed out as soon as it hit the mattress. Woke up at 3am. Lights on. Still dressed. Shoes still on. Never made it under the sheets.

Stuff is scary. Took ONE from then on and it simply knocked me out about on par with Nyquil.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sounds better than Ambien. Rather than knocking you

Apr 4, 2017, 11:15 AM

out, it makes you go on eBay and bid obscene amounts of money on items you don't need and won't remember winning until they show up on your doorstep.

Yeah. Only problem is it's not a good sleep aid

Apr 4, 2017, 11:18 AM

Good at relaxing muscles, but it only lasts like 4 hours. Hence waking up at 3am. But even taking one will make me unable to stay awake. Two literally knocks you out. Like the house could have burned down and I'm sure I would have not woken up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 536
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic