Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Is it just me...?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,688

Is it just me...?

Jan 6, 2016, 3:31 PM

I mean really, though. Why are people saying things like "If we are going by just stats, Bama wins handily." or "Bama's defense FAR outclasses Clemson's and the only way Clemson has a shot is if Bama's offense doesn't show up."

Firstly, understand that these things are coming from SEC sources and ESPN articles that I am reading. I just can't, for the life of me, understand where this blatant disregard for facts is coming from. I don't get the underestimation, on a criminal level, of what my Tigers have accomplished this season...

Frankly, it's lazy reporting and brand biasing. It honestly makes me sick (really wanted to puke on the T.V. while watching it)...Yet, people come here and want to tell me to stop saying, "We are disrespected on a daily basis..." HOW MUCH MORE DO WE NEED TO PROVE? What will the rhetoric be after we BEAT Bama??? Did they not want to be there? Was our orange color too distracting leading to Clemson having to change colors???

Kevin Carter LITERALLY laughed when asked the question "What does Clemson have to do to beat Alabama on Monday?" Not ONE person on ANY show last night asked what Bama had to do to beat Clemson...Absolutely ridiculous and I can't WAIT to watch this game.

SPOT THE #### BALL!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

Re: Is it just me...?

Jan 6, 2016, 3:34 PM

If the players are as pumped as you are, then I think y'all have a great chance.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 6, 2016, 3:39 PM

If the players are anyway like the posters here, we are any trouble

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Focus Franc

Jan 6, 2016, 3:57 PM

We play ball soon!

Jan 6, 2016, 3:46 PM

You reflect the sentiments of every Clemson fan in the nation. We all live with the constant disrespect. Many of these analysts do not understand Clemson football like we do. We know that this is a great team. They cannot disrespect 15-0!

Jan 6, 2016, 3:54 PM

We'll be fine. They are a team that has good players and we have good players. We've heard all year how much better other teams are. The game is Monday and the tigers will play!
GO TIGERS!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope. Clemson is (and has been for some time) #1,

Jan 6, 2016, 4:15 PM

not Allybammy. Clemson whooped 4 top 10 teams this year on the way to an UNDEFEATED season; Allerbammer LOST a game to our reject QB. Clemson has won 17 straight games, not Ali Baba. It is Clemson who has not trailed in the 4th quarter for 17 straight games. It is Clemson who earned every bit of their ranking on the field, as opposed to getting a boost from media hype.

CLEMSON is the team to beat here. Clemson is on top of the mountain, with Bama and the rest of the SEC looking up from below.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I Called Childers On Sirius

Jan 6, 2016, 4:30 PM

today because all he talked about was bama defense and what happens to our fanbase if we got blown out? told him i thought i was listening to comedy central and what happens if the narrative is what happens if bama loses by 10 or more. what will their fanbase do? told him they should be talking about how does bama generate points on the clemson d. neuheisel agreed. seriously, if coker can't generate passing and they rely on henry right, henry left, henry up the middle - well, they are in for a long night.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jan 6, 2016, 4:31 PM

You are watching too much TV.

Excellent Post!

Jan 6, 2016, 4:35 PM

Well done. Agree emphatically with your points!!

Jan 6, 2016, 5:10 PM

I am just as confident as you or the next guy, but make no mistake about it, Bama is the standard of college football and the SEC right now. They deserve the praise because they are a pretty good team when they aren't making bone headed mistakes. They are gritty and tough...but on the flip side...Clemson and no btch either. We can compete with anyone in the country. Let em talk man.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,688
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic