Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
?? Just announced from our main Anthrax lab findings that Beach Peoples were right!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

?? Just announced from our main Anthrax lab findings that Beach Peoples were right!

Apr 26, 2020, 3:25 PM

Go outside in the sun & be happy!

Just announced by the Prez, VP & Head of Infectious diseases on C-Span that testing data of actual COVID19 fluids & strains in our best lab has caused new thinking & possible simple solutions.

Saying..sun, heat & UVA rays are a killer to those little killers! Summer is gonna help a lot but of course a colder Oct could allow for a reset of additional cases.

And, Alcohol kills the virus much faster than beach when simply put onto a surface..but rubbing either in vigorously on a surface or hands is even better & quicker.

Being in a small & less humid room could be dangerous and maybe the thought of raising the heat & humidity in your house might help.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ?? Just announced from our main Anthrax lab findings that Beach Peoples were right!

Apr 26, 2020, 3:55 PM

I'll wait and see what happens to the Guinea Pigs in Georgia first.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Georgia has crap for beaches.....***

Apr 26, 2020, 6:03 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Georgia has crap for beaches.....***

Apr 26, 2020, 10:52 PM

The private islands like Ossabaw and Warsaw that you have to boat to are great ...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ?? Just announced from our main Anthrax lab findings that Beach Peoples were right!

Apr 26, 2020, 4:01 PM

Sitting soaking Up uv rays in back yard about to get my recommended dose of Buffalo Trace. Think I’m safe?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is this with or without an injection of Lysol***

Apr 26, 2020, 4:08 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Is this with or without an injection of Lysol***

Apr 26, 2020, 5:11 PM

Isn’t that what Jon Karl was recommending?

Or was it bleach?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Apr 26, 2020, 4:18 PM

Take care of yourself, Bill.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

I kill 'em with alcohol

Apr 26, 2020, 6:13 PM

from the inside out.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Saying

Apr 26, 2020, 8:07 PM

America is capable of solving this problem. Leave it to the pros. None are better than the red,white and blue. Just saying!

Exactly...injecting yourself with lysol never hurt anyone,

Apr 27, 2020, 1:39 AM

leave it to the pros, right?

Apr 26, 2020, 10:13 PM

Our restaurants open back up here in the Chattanooga area tomorrow. Gonna sit by the pool around 11am then go eat out for lunch at a sit down place then hang around the pool again for an hour or so. I’ll be disinfected before and after - why is this so hard?

Apr 26, 2020, 10:26 PM

They have failed miserably in letting the public know that the overwhelming majority have minor symptoms.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/04/23/coronavirus-new-york-millions-residents-may-have-been-infected-antibody-test/3012920001/

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal."

Apr 27, 2020, 2:25 AM

I wish you had a reliable source for that info.

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic