Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Joe Biden, you aint black comment.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Joe Biden, you aint black comment.

May 24, 2020, 9:22 PM

“I think any Jewish people that vote for a Democrat, I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.” Trump. Back then, Republican outrage was nonexistent."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2020/05/24/trumps-i-know-you-are-what-am-i-campaign-rolls/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snoop tweeted that Kanye was an Uncle Tom for backing Trump

May 24, 2020, 9:54 PM

There is no more "We the People" in this country.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Joe Biden, you aint black comment.

May 25, 2020, 9:44 AM

Always the deflection to Trump, eh? Missed your TDS pill today? Trump living in your head? Yep and LMAO. Biden......really? Are you drunk and /or on drugs? Come on, you can't be that detached from reality...or could you....

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 25, 2020, 8:03 PM

Always the deflection to Trump, eh? Missed your TDS pill today? Trump living in your head? Yep and LMAO. Biden......really? Are you drunk and /or on drugs? Come on, you can't be that detached from reality...or could you....

Does your father know that your logging in under his account?

May 25, 2020, 9:54 AM

A lot of liberals have turned anti Israel and very pro Palestine. Biden's comment was way more out there.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly right: it’s a fundamentally

May 25, 2020, 10:33 AM

different comment. The “what you owe me” tone, directed to a community that is already questioning what Democrats have done for them despite decades of support, hits like a ton of bricks. And the political implications are something. This is where, in my opinion, Biden’s lack of actual leadership gets him in trouble. They already cut the VP candidates in half in an identity politics play. Now they’re going to cut it even more because they almost have to select a black woman. That’s about 7% of the population that you are now working with, as a 78 year old candidate showing signs of decline. A leader might be able to just pick the best person for the job and sell that to America. Seems like it wouldn’t be a tough sell...the best candidate for the job. But Biden wouldn’t be able to. He must go with the flow and minimize political fallout of either going back on his debate commitment or the damage from the “You ain’t Black” comment. He lacks the leadership ability to do otherwise.

null

Meant to add, once again the Democrat response to

May 25, 2020, 10:36 AM

a Biden miscue is “it’s no different than Trump.” Even if that were true...I can’t believe how much they are trying to sell the country on a 78 year old “Trump Lite” who has never heard the top leadership position at any level of government.

null

Re: Exactly right: it’s a fundamentally

May 25, 2020, 8:05 PM [ in reply to Exactly right: it’s a fundamentally ]

If I showed as much "decline" as Biden has, I believe they'd be wheel-chairing my 65 yr old ax to the loony bin.

May 25, 2020, 1:34 PM

#### Biden. I still can't believe it's going to come down to him and Trump.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't stand Trump

May 25, 2020, 4:38 PM

but no way can I vote for Biden.

We need a true leader next election, someone that can put the partisan politics aside and pull the country together. Forget about the fringe 10% on either side and work towards something that helps everyone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're gonna have to wait at least 4 more years for that.***

May 25, 2020, 6:08 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Biden is a racist.***

May 25, 2020, 2:26 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden is a racist.***. NO

May 25, 2020, 3:58 PM

But you false idol is in Fact a child rapist. Documented
Do you support child rapist? Are you a registered sex offender? Do your neighbors know?

This is about the most unhinged post I've seen here

May 25, 2020, 4:09 PM

In a long time

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is about the most unhinged post I've seen here

May 25, 2020, 4:30 PM

lol..looks like I hit home

They do have some fear the woman will come forward this time

May 25, 2020, 10:05 PM [ in reply to This is about the most unhinged post I've seen here ]

along with an alleged direct witness. Whether it's true or not, he spent WAY too much time with Epstein around young girls.

Biden has explained/apologized for his comment made in jest

May 25, 2020, 3:35 PM

has Trump ever apologized for anything he's said or done? Genuinely curious if he has and I want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but, if I had to guess, I would say he hasn't considering his personality and "brand."

Being able to apologize and humble oneself when you make a mistake is an admirable quality we should want in our leaders. Sad that we rarely see it.

Re: Biden has explained/apologized for his comment made in jest

May 25, 2020, 3:54 PM

he said "oops"to Meghan Kelly, that is as close to an apology as we have ever heard from the man.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Biden has explained/apologized for his comment made in jest

May 25, 2020, 4:05 PM [ in reply to Biden has explained/apologized for his comment made in jest ]

Also, how many people has Trump accused of murdering people, yet he never apologizes to them either.

He called Joe Scarborough a murderer. Never even worrying about the women's family.

The Central Park 5

Ted Cruz's Dad

Any others?

Seth Rich?***

May 25, 2020, 4:17 PM

LOL!***

May 25, 2020, 6:05 PM [ in reply to Biden has explained/apologized for his comment made in jest ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

It’s funny seeing comments like “lol” under a post

May 25, 2020, 8:21 PM

that explicitly states facts about things that normally would be disqualifying for any other political candidate but because it’s Trump it gets laughed off and ignored.

Trump makes at least 10 statements or tweets daily that are worse than Joes comment. But because it comes out like a bucket of birdshot thrown into a jet engine, you can’t narrow down which awful thing he should be scolded for. And the scolding is what he wants.

He’s taken the pc climate and turned it on it’s head. It’s not necessarily just racism he’s used to get a swirl of support from some fringe types that normally wouldn’t come out for a Romney or McCain ticket, but it’s also getting the old guard in the GOP to see this new f$&@ you attitude as something to adopt and integrate into their platform and campaigns.

Thanks for the info!***

May 25, 2020, 9:41 PM

- H. L. Mencken

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic