Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just got around to watching the Film Room broadcast
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,921

Just got around to watching the Film Room broadcast

Jan 24, 2019, 6:53 PM

of the Championship game. What an absolute disaster!

Zero chemistry at all between the MNF crew + McShay. They spend more time trying to figure out how to work the replay remote than breaking down the actual play itself, or even simply talking at all! It's mostly in silence, it's like they have no clue what to say.

By the time they get to talking about the previous play, the next play is already in progress. They completely missed ETN's first TD because they were still busy trying to figure out how to replay the previous play.

Really embarrassing production. Painful to sit through! Can't believe they thought this would be better than the previous editions with the coaches. I'm assuming they wanted to make use of what they had instead of having to pay other people??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly my thought plus another ESPN show group were busy ordering food!

Jan 24, 2019, 7:00 PM

Geez, what a waste of time & $!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just got around to watching the Film Room broadcast

Jan 24, 2019, 7:26 PM

I enjoyed it because TL won over Booger during the game. I remember Booger coming to my grade school when I was in 6th grade and he was a star at LSU - 1993 or 1994, I think. Anyway, Booger called TL sunshine until the 3rd quarter when TL basically made him, “Say my name!” McShay even commented on it.

I liked Witten but that’s about it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 24, 2019, 7:28 PM

Cotton Bowl film room with actual coaches was way better. Mack Brown commented a few times about how lucky he was to get to play against TL and Higgins and Ross (sarcastically).

Jan 24, 2019, 7:32 PM

I like the coaches film room but Mack brown not so much. The others were well spoken and had good comments. Brown was full sayings and common knowledge

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,921
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic