Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What are the coots smoking ?? Article ??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 86
| visibility 1

What are the coots smoking ?? Article ??

Sep 4, 2018, 12:19 PM

5 areas the coots are better than the dawgs!!!
Your going to laugh hard so don't drink or eat
Before reading....

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/south-carolina-football/5-areas-south-carolina-better-than-georgia/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ??

Sep 4, 2018, 12:21 PM

Yeah that's bad. We're probably better at QB and WR and that's about it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Sep 4, 2018, 12:24 PM

Your QB isn't hardly Div 1 quality in my semi-pro opinion , and your wide receivers are decent but not spectacular.
I'm sorry , but much like a comparison to Clemson ... you aren't as good in ANY grouping as Georgia .

HtH

Message was edited by: Tigerdug23®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 4, 2018, 12:25 PM

The irrational hatred you guys have for Bentley is outstanding.

Even when he ends up a NFL QB you guys are going to be freaking out how he was a DIII talent.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2018, 12:28 PM

He can't play against good defenses . Now , when you run him out there against the Coastals and Vandies of th world he looks like he knows the position , but truth is when he is pressured or plays a difficult scheme he is lost .
If he is drafted or makes a roster as an UFA, he will never start a single regular season game in the NFL .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 4, 2018, 12:43 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

Clemson only has 2 games against Bentley for us too Judge him on. Please go look at those 2 games and give me 1 play that should make us think he is a good QB. JUST ONE

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2018, 12:47 PM

Two years ago Bentley was inserted into SC's game with UMASS. SC managed to squeak out a win and the entire college football world (inexplicably) concluded Bentley was the next Peyton Manning. He's done nothing much since to validate that. Still, praising of him persists.

THe best play Bentley ever made against us...

Sep 4, 2018, 12:58 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

was staying on the bench in the 2nd half his one trip into the Valley.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THe best play Bentley ever made against us...

Sep 4, 2018, 1:39 PM

I enjoyed the Pick6 where he threw it to Ryan Carter , the only guy that was available to make a play where he threw it .

DB23

How about....

Sep 5, 2018, 6:44 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

...his first pass play of last years game...u know....just to give us a head start

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bentley will NEVER play a snap in the NFL

Sep 4, 2018, 12:46 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

I'll give you 5 to 1 odds on that. I don't understand why you guys think he is so good. He is an average D1 QB. He couldn't tug on Conner Shaws jockstrap and Shaw didn't pan out in the League.

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Re: Bentley will NEVER play a snap in the NFL

Sep 4, 2018, 4:44 PM

Bentley is much more physically gifted than Shaw when it comes to throwing the ball.

If Bentley had Shaw’s brain he would be a NFL HOFer.

Sep 5, 2018, 7:36 AM

He is? Is that why 2013, Shaw was #10 in passing efficiency and 2017, Bentley was #63?

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/individual/1005
https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/2018/individual/8/p2

Sep 4, 2018, 4:44 PM [ in reply to Bentley will NEVER play a snap in the NFL ]

Bentley is much more physically gifted than Shaw when it comes to throwing the ball.

If Bentley had Shaw’s brain he would be a NFL HOFer.

That’s a big “if.”

Sep 4, 2018, 5:41 PM

I think most Clemson fans respected Shaw and his competitive spirit. However, it was much different from the way Bentley carries himself.

Exactly. Shaw was a player.***

Sep 4, 2018, 8:02 PM

Sep 4, 2018, 8:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Bentley will NEVER play a snap in the NFL ]

"If Bentley had Shaw’s brain he would be a NFL HOFer."

Good lord....

Shaw could put the ball on the money and he had the "IT" factor

Sep 4, 2018, 8:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Bentley will NEVER play a snap in the NFL ]

I don't like many current, or former Coots, but Shaw was a winner. Much better QB than Bentley will ever dream to be. Maybe Bentley has a stronger arm? Don't know because I don't follow your team... Shaw's undoing in the NFL was his lack of arm strength.

Don't confuse yourself and make Bentley a great QB. He isnt.

The 5 to 1 odds still stand if you're willing to take them?

Re: Shaw could put the ball on the money and he had the "IT" factor

Sep 4, 2018, 8:13 PM

The 5 to 1 odds would be such easy money I would feel bad taking it off you.

We can set up an account online

Sep 4, 2018, 8:36 PM

You really think Bentley is going to play in the NFL? I'll be honest, as a coot lurking on his rivals site, I always thought you were somewhat level headed. Now you're just a homer. It'd be like me saying Cole Stoudt was an NFL QB.

Re: We can set up an account online

Sep 4, 2018, 8:44 PM

Comparing Jake Bentley to Cole Stoudt is homerism. You're comparing a potential 3-4 year starter vs a career backup.

https://www.sbnation.com/nfl/2018/4/30/17298278/2019-nfl-mock-draft-christian-wilkins-dexter-lawrence-nick-bosa-ed-oliver-drew-lock-justin-herbert

It's not just Gamecock fans that see him as a NFL QB.

Re: We can set up an account online

Sep 4, 2018, 8:58 PM

A 3-4 year starter at USCjr that would be a career backup at Clemson. He was wise in his college choice if playing time was important to him. Bentley will need to show dramatic improvement if he wants to hold a clipborad in the NFL someday.

You know people

Sep 5, 2018, 12:15 AM [ in reply to Re: Shaw could put the ball on the money and he had the "IT" factor ]

Usually say things like that when they want to sound cool but know they would lose money. Just saying put up or shut up.

Null

Sep 4, 2018, 8:08 PM [ in reply to Re: Bentley will NEVER play a snap in the NFL ]

Sep 4, 2018, 9:09 PM [ in reply to Re: Bentley will NEVER play a snap in the NFL ]

If Bentley had Shaw’s brain, there were banjos involved.
Needs to stop.

Message was edited by: AddyGirl®

Sep 4, 2018, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

I wouldn’t call what I have for him hatred or even irrational. He’s the one who has an extremely poor showing every time he plays us. He’s the one who said we weren’t that much better if at all after getting waxed to the tune of 56-7 by the eventual national champions. He’s the one who said after last year’s spring game that no one can stop their offense and then pretty much everybody they played did just that. He’s the one who flops on the field. Nobody likes guys who write checks that their butt can’t cash unless you know he’s your guy. Most gamecock fans I talk to, well pretty much all of them, aren’t sold on Bentley either.

Sep 4, 2018, 1:17 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

I'm sorry but you have no idea what you're talking about . Bentley is a very average D1 quarterback . Do you even realize against quality competition last year you averaged 17 points a game???

Sep 5, 2018, 7:39 AM

Heck, he averaged that still if you count in LA Tech. ??

Sep 4, 2018, 1:17 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

I'm sorry but you have no idea what you're talking about . Bentley is a very average D1 quarterback . Do you even realize against quality competition last year you averaged 17 points a game???

Get back to us after the game....

Sep 4, 2018, 1:55 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

if his QB rating for the game exceeds 60.

The MO on Bentley is that he folds like a cheap lawn chair pretty much every time he faces a defense with an actual pulse.

The irrational love fest you Capons have for Bentley is almost as laughable as it is sad and pathetic.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sep 4, 2018, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

Bentley is a POS like class of 09. NEVER AGAIN.

Sep 4, 2018, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

Plus he has really wide child bearing hips

Sep 4, 2018, 5:48 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

Against the 5 most talented teams last year(NCST, UGA, UF, CU, and UM) he threw 7 TDs 9 INTs and was less than 60 %. I don't hate on the #####. I think y'all are a solid top 25 team and have a chance against UGA but Bently is not a good qb. He has size and skill so he may end up in the NFL but never as a starter. He is just not that good.

Sep 4, 2018, 8:08 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

I’ll bet a 100 he doesn’t make a NFL roster

Sep 4, 2018, 8:46 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

Look at his numbers against respectable defenses.

Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ??***

Sep 4, 2018, 9:26 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

Sep 4, 2018, 9:31 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

The irrational hatred you guys have for Bentley is outstanding.

Even when he ends up a NFL QB you guys are going to be freaking out how he was a DIII talent.

you’re saying Jake Bentley is a better QB than Jake Fromm and that’s rational?

Geez I want some of that stuff you’re smokin’ so I can start thinking the IRS are my friends

Bake Jently....NFL***

Sep 4, 2018, 11:47 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

You're probably better at NEITHER, Fromm is lightyears

Sep 4, 2018, 12:30 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

ahead of Joke and Deebo is the only WR who would make the 2 deep at UGA...Put the pipe down and open your eyes

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Deebo is hardly a receiver

Sep 5, 2018, 5:07 PM

His only real skill is kick returns. In four years at South Carolina, he has 6 receiving touchdowns total. Best season in terms of yards was 783. Mediocre at best.

Sep 4, 2018, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

That’s sarcasm right ?

They've got you at QB.

Sep 4, 2018, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

Bentley looks average-to-bad against a competent pass rush. Fromm has fared better and Fields is going to be a baller.

Yeah... you aren't better at QB.

Sep 4, 2018, 1:45 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

Bentley is basically a league average QB and Fromm is very good. I don't know how Bentley has gotten this reputation as a really good QB because if you ignore the name and just focus on his actual stats and performances he's just an average quarterback. His throwing numbers were eerily similar to Kelly Bryan't last year and he clearly doesn't offer Bryant's running threat. How highly do you rate Kelly Bryant? He was objectively better than Bentley last year.

against a MUCH TOUGHER schedule***

Sep 4, 2018, 1:59 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2018, 2:07 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

What? No way. Fromm is better than 5 head any day and besides deebo, your wrs aren't that impressive.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2018, 3:06 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

Better at QB? Please find me the game against A TALENTED defense where she did well. I'll wait.

Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ??***

Sep 4, 2018, 3:50 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

QB????***

Sep 4, 2018, 5:10 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

Sep 4, 2018, 8:06 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

Never again lmao. Your Qb sucks

+1...lol!***

Sep 4, 2018, 8:57 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 5, 2018, 6:31 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

Do you remember Bentley's QBR from his last two games against our Defense? Please check his stats against a decent defense. He is not that good. Geez.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2018, 3:01 PM

Thank you all for commenting on the by far most delusional fan base ever. They believe their own lies!!

You can't mouth your way to being great or being better than teams much better than you in every category because when you play the truth will be apparent period!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let’s Go Tigers!

This one is good too, muscoot says they're good

Sep 4, 2018, 12:21 PM

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/south-carolina-football/south-carolina-football-muschamp-not-afraid-of-georgia/

Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: This one is good too, muscoot says they're good

Sep 4, 2018, 12:26 PM

I hope the Dawgs beat the sense back into 'em . Already I tire of their mouth.

DB23

Re: This one is good too, muscoot says they're good

Sep 4, 2018, 12:48 PM

Note the writer overlooked the two most important elements in a ball game; the offensive and defensive lines! Georgia should ultimately win purely based upon better lines and overall coaching. Turnovers will be a critical factor, especially in the heat.

The one constant about Gamecocks, other than losing....

Sep 4, 2018, 2:20 PM [ in reply to Re: This one is good too, muscoot says they're good ]

is that they keep running-off at the mouth, even when they're getting beat.

It's just what they do.

imho Dawgs will chew them uP &

Sep 4, 2018, 12:28 PM [ in reply to This one is good too, muscoot says they're good ]

spit them out in small bitty chicken nugget chunks!

Hello Chick-Fil-A..i known where you can find some grade F chicken bits come Sunday morn! Oh, forget that since you’re closed on that fine day.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2018, 12:26 PM

This is the most ridiculous article you may ever read. This guy actually suggests that McClendon is a better OC than Chaney because of all the UGA coaches, Chaney's end of season salary bump was least.

Sep 4, 2018, 12:33 PM

They don't have any spectacular players outside of Deebo Samuels , they have zero quality depth and they don't play effective defense against anything other than a two-back run set .
Smoke and mirrors and angry coach-speak will only get ya so far .

My prediction is 37-17 Uga

DB23

Sep 4, 2018, 12:35 PM

Couldn't agree more. Samuels is the only proven playmaker than have and the only guy on the offensive side you have to account for.

They are just delusional.

Sep 4, 2018, 1:14 PM

Several preseason articles had said Coots had a better WR group than Clemson. Lolololol

All written by Coot homers.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2018, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

lol if you’re seriously trying to argue Bryan Edwards wouldn’t start at UGA.

I don't know, their secondary is pretty good...He might make

Sep 4, 2018, 2:58 PM

a ST unit, but there's NO way he is starting at WR

Re: I don't know, their secondary is pretty good...He might make

Sep 4, 2018, 3:28 PM

Your staff has done an amazing job at WR the past decade but that was quite the missed evaluation.

I appreciate though because Edwards has been a joy to watch.

It wasn't a missed evaluation though, Marc would be playing

Sep 4, 2018, 3:43 PM

S for us and you're the only person I know who still thinks he would crack the 2 deep, but Higgins, Overton and Ross would ALL play ahead of him because they can get separation, he still can't...But it is cute that you think you know more about WRs than our coaching staff...Remind me again, how many WRs have you put in the pros?

Sep 4, 2018, 6:59 PM [ in reply to Re: I don't know, their secondary is pretty good...He might make ]

Our staff didn’t miss. We got the guy we wanted. We got Tee Higgins. Edward’s spot was filled at WR. The staff could’ve lied to him just to get him here but they didn’t. You got a couple of good ones that year by default but none of them are better than the guys we took in their place. Higgins will undoubtedly go higher in the draft barring injury.

Sep 4, 2018, 7:44 PM

Higgins and Edwards are different classes.

You took Cornell Powell, TJ Chase and Diondre Overton and it really isn't debatable that Edwards is the best of that group.

I've already said Overton would start over him, so you've

Sep 4, 2018, 8:21 PM

already lost that debate...All Marc has on Overton and Powell is playing time and that is solely due to the lack of competition at your school, not his ability...But I'm saying Overton get drafted higher

Re: I've already said Overton would start over him, so you've

Sep 4, 2018, 9:31 PM

He's probably going to need more than 2 catches for 10 yards against Furman if he plans to get drafted this year above Edwards.

I said drafted higher, where did I mention a year?***

Sep 4, 2018, 11:54 PM

Sep 4, 2018, 12:45 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

AFDAWG said:

This is the most ridiculous article you may ever read. This guy actually suggests that McClendon is a better OC than Chaney because of all the UGA coaches, Chaney's end of season salary bump was least.

To suggest their STs are better based on Deebo returning KO's is hilarious. Our All-American kicker Blankenship booms almost every kick through the EZ.

Sep 4, 2018, 12:50 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

Some of the worst coot logic ever.

The Dude abides

That's the equivalent

Sep 4, 2018, 12:52 PM

Of brains being lost in the desert for 40 years...or more...and finally finding a home in vinegar.

And with all due respect to the word logic and those capable of using said word...that wasn't logical...in any sense whatsoever.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is building those poor little coots hope up, to only break their little chicken neck hearts

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Sep 4, 2018, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Re: What are the coots smoking ?? Article ?? ]

That paragraph about the offensive coordinators and salaries and whatever else he was trying to say in there was one of the most puzzling things I have read since Bentley said "Never Again"

Sep 4, 2018, 12:52 PM
douche.png(102.4 K)

Only a Duke BBall player could flop better...

https://twitter.com/twitter/statuses/909247051766157312

Sep 4, 2018, 12:56 PM

I don't get it. I live in Georgia and even Dawg fans are preparing for a loss. There is no comparison between the talent levels at these two schools. The fact that Muscoot might have been a better "pick up basketball player" than Kirby has no bearing on their coaching abilities. If Muscoot couldn't win at Florida, he will never consistently win with the yardbirds. I expect a heated battle Saturday but by the middle of the second quarter, Georgia will be pulling away. I predict Georgia by 17. Go Tigers!

Sep 4, 2018, 1:04 PM

coots are not better in all of those 5 areas, but even if that lie were true it still would not matter. The only thing that is going to matter is that UGA’s lines are going to dominate both sides of the ball.

Haha

Sep 4, 2018, 1:37 PM

I'll give them #1 although Georgia isn't exactly hurting at WR.

Special teams
This quote is hilarious. "This comes down largely to a comparison of Deebo Samuel and Mecole Hardman because there’s a push at punter and placekicker."

Oh really? Last i checked USC's kicker is terrible (made barely over half his FG attempts last year) and Blankenship is one of the best in the country. UGA has a new punter this year, but he averaged 55 yards on 3 punts last weekend so I'm assuming he's better than SCAR's punter who was average at best last year. Lastly, about 3/4 of Blankenship's kickoffs went for touchbacks last year, so who cares if Deebo is good at returning kicks?

Quarterback
This is hilarious. Another great quote here about Bentley "despite (Bentley) having considerably more attempts... putting him ahead in completions, completion percentage, yards and yards per game.

Oh so since he threw the ball a lot more he's better? I believe the article failed to mention that Fromm averaged 9 YPA last year (very, very good) compared to Bentley's 7.1 (very, very average). Bentley is exactly that... he's a very average QB. I mean the kid isn't bad, but he's consistently talked about as an upper echelon college QB when that just isn't the case at all. I'm not sure he's even as good as Alex Hornibrook...

Offensive Coordinator
Right. Literally the only thing the article talks about in support of this claim is his recruiting acumen. There's absolutely no mention of his actual ability as an OC, and that's for good reason considering he has exactly 1 game of OC experience. Not to mention that every other OC under Muscamp has failed.

Depth of Running Back
Yeah UGA lost Zamir White for the season and James Cook is suspended for the 1st half of the SC game. According to the article: "All of a sudden a backfield that was expected to have four or five options is down to mainly D’Andre Swift, Elijah Holyfield and Brian Herrien."

OMG! So in the first half of this game UGA will only have 3 RBs better than any of SC's roster and then only 4 in the 2nd half when they get White back. What ever will Georgia do?

Sep 4, 2018, 1:38 PM

Depth at running back
Georgia’s depth at running back took a couple of serious hits the last two weeks with the injury to Zamir White and the first-half suspension to James Cook. All of a sudden a backfield that was expected to have four or five options is down to mainly D’Andre Swift, Elijah Holyfield and Brian Herrien. South Carolina, meanwhile, is expecting the return of Mon Denson, to go with Rico Dowdle, who didn’t play against Georgia last season, Ty’Son Williams and A.J. Turner.

SC Running Backs
1. Mon Denson
2. Rico Dowdle
3. Ty’Son Williams
4. A.J. Turner

I've literally never even heard of these running backs and had to just look them up.

Layoff Bentley

Sep 4, 2018, 1:54 PM

He is only supposed to be in the 7th grade.

Yet $CU is a double digit underdog at home...

Sep 4, 2018, 2:51 PM

These $CU homers clearly aren't the brightest bulbs in the box, but they sure are good for a laugh !!!!

Sep 4, 2018, 3:12 PM

Funniest thing I’ve read all day....??????

The real question is...

Sep 4, 2018, 5:20 PM

Has Bentley received his diploma yet???

His high school one I mean.

How come you did not know the C00TS were going to

Sep 4, 2018, 7:07 PM

win the Natty after their juge win over the local high school in their first game? It happens every year at some point, very early. But, never fear, reality will come crashing down on them like the positive results of that TrueBlueEasy after that raucous tailgating PortaJohn sex party this week.
I hate to see it, wish they could both lose, but Jawja does have some actual talent.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How come you did not know the C00TS were going to

Sep 4, 2018, 7:53 PM

Reality comes after about week 3 and then you begin to find out if you spent the $$ you should have for the players and do you need to start looking for more.

Sep 5, 2018, 7:27 AM

Apparently their recruiting is based more on free live sex shows than actual cash payments. You get what you pay for down there, evidently.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 86
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic