Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nuk!!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Nuk!!!!

Oct 27, 2017, 10:42 PM

Nuk is one of my all time favorite players. Has he ever come back to Clemson? Just curious because one of the greatest players to ever grace our presence does every chance he gets.

I'm talking about the man, the myth, and the legend.....CJ Spiller!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: Nuk!!!!

Oct 27, 2017, 10:45 PM

He is from Clemson (Central).

No

Oct 27, 2017, 10:46 PM

He tried to call out Dabo last year and in my mind has become a look at me punk.

DW4 says..

Oct 28, 2017, 2:29 AM

that Hopkins was one of the reasons he came to Clemson. That sounds like he was helping with recruiting to me

https://scout.com/nfl/texans/Article/Houston-Texans-Deshaun-Watson-on-the-Clemson-Influence--108124983

There has been plenty made of Deshaun Watson's history with fellow Clemson alumni and offensive threat, DeAndre Hopkins. Watson and Hopkins never played together in college but Hopkins was a reason that Watson arrived to campus in Clemson during January of 2014. Now, joined back together in Houston, Watson looked back on his time when he met his future NFL teammate on a recruiting trip

“It was awesome. At the time, as a young high school guy, Clemson was actually the first school that offered me, so I was all big eyes in shock,” Watson said of visiting Clemson for the first time.

“Just seeing all the great athletes had they had, from Nuk (DeAndre Hopkins), Martavis Bryant, Sammy Watkins, Andre Ellington, and so forth, just seeing those guys and being able to meet them and just picture myself being in their shoes and now being on the same team with him, that was a cool experience,” Watson continued. “We talk about it all the time, just kind of those moments, meeting before the game and that pregame.”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2017, 10:47 PM

Go Nuk!! Lol

Oct 27, 2017, 10:52 PM

Love me some CJ Spiller, he's a tiger through and through.
I know that nuk was in Central this summer for a charitable event. Maybe doing book bags for kids. if I remember correctly it was during one of the camps and I was hoping he would drop by campus to help with recruiting, at least let the participants see him but I never read that he did. Maybe someone knows.

Nuk comes home and has a football camp for local kids

Oct 27, 2017, 10:56 PM

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/35937970/nfl-stars-return-to-daniel-high-school-for-youth-football-camp

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coming to Central and Clemson is two different things

Oct 27, 2017, 11:00 PM

Has he ever stood on a sideline for a game? Made an appearance at a camp? Come to hangout during a big recruiting weekend?

Absolutely not! Mr. CJ Spiller has....many times.

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Yep, he even dissed Deshaun before he set foot in Houston

Oct 27, 2017, 11:03 PM

Yes I understand he had to back the current leader, but that does not mean he had to comment on Deshaun. He is becoming a punk. Dabo knows it to be true.

Like a poor man's Daniel Rodriguez.

Message was edited by: Shotgun Willie®

Message was edited by: Shotgun Willie®

I guess this good work doesn't count for anything either?

Oct 27, 2017, 11:10 PM [ in reply to Coming to Central and Clemson is two different things ]

I get your point. Nuk has not been on the Clemson sidelines or helped with recruiting as much as CJ Spiller. However, don't make Nuk out to be a non-giver or a bad person. He does more than many.

DeAndre Hopkins holds annual school supply giveaway in Clemson

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/35921214/deandre-hopkins-holds-annual-school-supply-giveaway-in-clemson-on-saturday

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2017, 11:07 PM

He kinda has a busy guy working on his successful career.

Exactly

Oct 28, 2017, 7:04 AM

I'm sure Nuk has the free time "legend" spiller has...

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic