Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Swinney's speech at Kevin Turner's funeral
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Swinney's speech at Kevin Turner's funeral

Mar 28, 2016, 9:40 AM

WATCH: Swinney's speech at Kevin Turner's funeral

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Swinney's speech at Kevin Turner's funeral

Mar 28, 2016, 9:58 AM

Wow can't say enough good things about the kind of person Dabo is. Really hope Nolan does well at Clemson but I have no doubt that he will be a leader in that locker room even if he never touches the field.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2016, 11:39 AM

the mystique of dabo........in the state of alabama, for dabo to step up and say "i take care of my own", when saban offered nolan a walk on spot.......does this put clemson on equal footing with recruits in that state?.......win a championship this yr and yes dabo is building THE MODEL program.....best is the standard!

If/when Clemson has to replace Dabo... it'll be a hard find.***

Mar 28, 2016, 10:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bama will come after him so hard...

Mar 28, 2016, 10:50 AM

I am sure this stuff does not get missed down in AL. If he keeps winning, and if Saban retires any time soon, we may have to reconcile ourselves to losing Dabo.

They just don't make many like our head coach. Enjoy every minute while you can. He is special to watch.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How hard do you think they will come at him?

Mar 28, 2016, 11:12 AM

Hopefully they pay him the common courtesy and steer clear of his eyes.

they will come after him SOOOO HARD...

Mar 28, 2016, 11:47 AM

It'll make rocks look soft.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Enjoy it folks. We got a good one in Dabo

Mar 28, 2016, 12:05 PM

On and off the field he just gets it.

Re: Bama will come after him so hard...

Mar 28, 2016, 1:06 PM [ in reply to Bama will come after him so hard... ]

I just don't see Dabo leaving for AL. Why? He has built a dynasty at Clemson that will soon rival that at AL. In the next 10 years I see AL on the decline with Saban's inevitable retirement and Clemson will continue to rise. Dabo can make just as much $ at Clemson, and he lives what we all preach, Clemson is family. It's a magical place once you get there, it's tough to leave. I know. I tried to stretch those 4 years as far as I could, into like 5 or 6. Lastly, no one wants to follow a legend. They already have statues of him on campus. No Thanks. Go find some one else. I think Dabo stays.

Exactly! I have absolutely no fear of him leaving. As far as Bama is

Mar 28, 2016, 5:07 PM

Concerned there is only one way to go and that is down for any coach that goes there. Dabo has built/ is building his own legacy here at Clemson. He has and gets whatever support he needs and has established all the pipelines necessary for keeping the shelves stocked. Not to mention, his kids are "Clemson" kids. I don't see him uprooting them for a place like Bama even if it is his Alma Mater. Just my two cents.

Re: Bama will come after him so hard...

Mar 28, 2016, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Bama will come after him so hard... ]

> I am sure this stuff does not get missed down in AL.
> If he keeps winning, and if Saban retires any time
> soon, we may have to reconcile ourselves to losing
> Dabo.
>
> They just don't make many like our head coach. Enjoy
> every minute while you can. He is special to watch.
I don't think any HARDCORE alabammer fan would think he'd be a good fit for their program....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If/when Clemson has to replace Dabo... it'll be a hard find.***

Mar 28, 2016, 2:23 PM [ in reply to If/when Clemson has to replace Dabo... it'll be a hard find.*** ]

We can't replace Dabo, we would just have to hire another coach and hope/pray for the best. Not saying that we couldn't hire another coach to win at the same level or better. I'm saying that we couldn't hire any coach that could replace Dabo's character. We couldn't even copy and paste Dabo's character with another HC, nothing could ever match the original!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 28, 2016, 10:09 AM

How very blessed we are to have this wonderful human being leading our players. Prayers to the Turner family and friends. And thank you Lord for smiling on Clemson by sending us Dabo. Go Tigers!

Mar 28, 2016, 10:19 AM

Prayers go out to the Turner family. Kevin must be smiling down from heaven knowing that Dabo "has his back." We are so lucky to have Dabo here at Clemson! What a moving tribute.

What does this have to do with Tiger Football?***

Mar 28, 2016, 11:05 AM

Try again...***

Mar 28, 2016, 11:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everything.***

Mar 28, 2016, 11:40 AM [ in reply to What does this have to do with Tiger Football?*** ]

Re: Everything.***

Mar 28, 2016, 11:44 AM

Agree completely.

Did you really write that? If so, you need to learn what

Mar 28, 2016, 3:48 PM [ in reply to What does this have to do with Tiger Football?*** ]

the term "football team" means!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did you really write that? If so, you need to learn what

Mar 31, 2016, 12:21 PM

Noun 1. football team - a team that plays football
eleven
line backer, linebacker - (American football) the position of a defensive football player who plays close behind the line of scrimmage
field general, quarterback, signal caller - (American football) the position of the football player in the backfield who directs the offensive play of his team; "quarterback is the most important position on the team"
fullback - (American football) the position of a back on a football team
halfback - (American football) the position of a back on a football team
tailback - (American football) the position of the offensive back on a football team who lines up farthest from the line of scrimmage
wingback - (American football) the position of the offensive back who lines up behind or outside the end
center - (American football) the position of the player on the line of scrimmage who puts the ball in play; "it is a center's responsibility to get the football to the quarterback"
guard - (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage; "guards must be good blockers"
tackle - (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage; "it takes a big man to play tackle"
end - (American football) a position on the line of scrimmage; "no one wanted to play end"
team, squad - a cooperative unit (especially in sports)
football league - a league of football teams
backfield - the offensive football players who line up behind the linemen
secondary - the defensive football players who line up behind the linemen
linemen - the football players who line up on the line of scrimmage
Based on WordNet 3.0, Farlex clipart collection. © 2003-2012 Princeton University, Farlex Inc

Mar 28, 2016, 12:10 PM

Monday tears... ??

Wow, the pollen must be really getting to me.

Mar 28, 2016, 5:46 PM

Eyes are watering like crazy.

We are so blessed to have Dabo. So blessed.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Re: Wow, the pollen must be really getting to me.

Mar 28, 2016, 5:57 PM

Very touching moment.
What parent wouldn't want their son playing for Dabo. Even if I wasn't a Clemson fan I am a father to 3. He is a special man.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic