Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Evidence that there is no all-loving god
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 1

Evidence that there is no all-loving god

Mar 21, 2019, 12:13 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Evidence that God loves us.

Mar 21, 2019, 12:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Also beer.

Mar 21, 2019, 12:22 PM

- Ben Franklin

Those fries look like they're bordering on being under

Mar 21, 2019, 12:25 PM [ in reply to Evidence that God loves us. ]

seasoned. When that occurs, it is proof that the devil walks amongst us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there any blander fry than a non-seasoned Bo fry?***

Mar 21, 2019, 12:27 PM

I take it you never tried the boiled fries from Harcombe?***

Mar 21, 2019, 2:28 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have not, but i find it hard to imagine them being any

Mar 21, 2019, 12:33 PM

worse than that bleached potato skin that Bojangles calls a fry.

No. In fact, I think it goes way further than just being

Mar 21, 2019, 12:38 PM [ in reply to Is there any blander fry than a non-seasoned Bo fry?*** ]

bland. Quite frankly, they're offensive. I don't think a North Korean would eat them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You guys need to check yourselves, and pronto.

Mar 21, 2019, 12:42 PM

I’m not going to sit here and listen to you badmouth Bo-fries while nary a word gets said about that nasty mass of unseasoned blanched potato that Chick-fil-A calls a waffle fry.

They are far worse and it’s not even close.

Chick Fil A does often under salt their fries, but all they

Mar 21, 2019, 12:47 PM

need is a little salt. There's literally nothing you can do with an unseasoned Bojangles fry. It's more useless than Milton Jennings as a basketball player.

I bet you like steak fries.

Mar 21, 2019, 1:13 PM

That’s the only way you can enjoy a French fry like chickfila’s that tastes like biting into a whole baked potato.

Look at it another way. Bojangles hires felons and delinquents. Their fries are usually cooked and seasoned incorrectly, but when you get a batch that was cooked and seasoned correctly, they’re glorious.

Chick-fil-A hires the cream of the fast food crop. They’re well trained and actually GAS about how they prepare your food. Even so, a perfectly cooked waffle fry is only a degree or two in taste from one incorrectly cooked. They’re consistent—-consistently bad.

You're trying to disparage me with the remark about steak

Mar 21, 2019, 1:35 PM

fries.....EVEN THOUGH YOUR PRECIOUS BOJANGLES FRIES ARE STEAK FRIES!!!

I feel like I'm having an economic discussion with tigerbalm right now. There was NO NEED to bring Chick Fil A into this.

Re: You're trying to disparage me with the remark about steak

Mar 21, 2019, 1:56 PM

AND their chicken biscuit is tiny and biscuit is poor***

Mar 21, 2019, 1:19 PM [ in reply to You guys need to check yourselves, and pronto. ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Seasoned bo-fries are the best ever (along with 5 Guys)

Mar 21, 2019, 1:22 PM [ in reply to Is there any blander fry than a non-seasoned Bo fry?*** ]

Unseasoned Bo-fries are like tv dinner mashed potatoes stuffed in some sort of potato condom. God awful.

The only other fries that come close are the ones that Kmart used to sell in their cafeteria/snack bar. They were individually placed in this microwave save foil container, like a pack of cigarettes. I used to work there and folks would order them. Disgusting.

sorta like this:

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

The Lord helps those who help themselves

Mar 21, 2019, 12:27 PM [ in reply to Those fries look like they're bordering on being under ]

That’s why they’ll let you shake a little extra seasoning on them at the counter if you ask. No one said this life would be easy.

All of my Bojangles experiences leave me with the feeling

Mar 21, 2019, 12:37 PM

that the employees would just as soon shoot me in the face as they would provide me with chicken. This is not a racial thing either.

So you’re saying you relate to them?

Mar 21, 2019, 12:44 PM

Because if I’m being honest, it seems like you have the same basic thoughts about the general public?

Note I’m not judging or saying you’re incorrect, I’m just saying.

I think the general public is unbelievably stupid, but not

Mar 21, 2019, 12:51 PM

necessarily angry too. Bojangles employees usually seem to be both. Although, I'm not sure how you could construe that as me saying I can relate to them.

FWIW, the Bojangles in North Carolina are exponentially better from my experience.

It was a joke. As for NC, the Tajh Majangles in South Park

Mar 21, 2019, 1:17 PM

Was always like having an out of body experience it was so nice, but the one at Arrowwood and S Tryon was the best, since it was a 9 iron away from the Bojangles HQ.

Why would you bring jokes into a discussion like this?***

Mar 21, 2019, 1:32 PM

I think she’s kind of cute.***

Mar 21, 2019, 12:25 PM

Are we certain it’s a she??***

Mar 21, 2019, 12:26 PM

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

The devil’s in the details.***

Mar 21, 2019, 12:29 PM

TB99 needs to poast pics

Mar 21, 2019, 12:32 PM

of its genetalia so we can all bear witness to the details. Buttwhole too.

“To See a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour.” WB

Re: I think she’s kind of cute.***

Mar 21, 2019, 12:27 PM [ in reply to I think she’s kind of cute.*** ]

I very rarely have any sort of compassion for anyone, but

Mar 21, 2019, 12:34 PM

people like this bring out the humanity in me for whatever reason. There's a guy that grew up across the street from me, I don't know what he has, but he's not right. I mean this in the kindest way possible. He's got the same kind of look as this girl.

Dude is all over facebook (probably reddit and who knows where else), basically spamming people with posts asking how they're doing, etc. Some people are downright brutal to the guy, really sad to see. I know he still lives with his parents, I've always felt like they should be limiting his internet access or something. He truly does annoy the #### out of people, but I don't think he can help it.

Anyway, I have no doubt the replies to this were hilarious. Maybe she's not actually retarded and I can feel better for laughing. I'm probably going to hell either way though, lmao

I feel you

Mar 21, 2019, 12:38 PM

I wouldn't have posted if she wasn't literally asking to be made fun of on Reddit. But yeah, I grew up with a fella just like what you described. Sad

Yeah, sorry to go all Debbie Downer on you

Mar 21, 2019, 12:42 PM

Why don't you two queens go eiffel tower that girl***

Mar 21, 2019, 1:24 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

why don't you shut up butthead***

Mar 21, 2019, 1:43 PM

TRIGGER ALERT

Mar 21, 2019, 1:24 PM [ in reply to Yeah, sorry to go all Debbie Downer on you ]

MauldinT

Re: I very rarely have any sort of compassion for anyone, but

Mar 21, 2019, 12:38 PM [ in reply to I very rarely have any sort of compassion for anyone, but ]

Three nights ago I asked daughterof to help me put the sheets on my bed. Shes doing extra chores around the house to earn money for a new iphone. I got the sheets out of the dryer and took them to my room. I walked to find her sitting on the bed, staring at the ceiling fan, open mouth breathing and her head was turning with the fan. I said "OMG Im going to have to put you in special ed" We've been laughing about it since. Not everyone that looks re-re is re-re

Re: Jhop grew up across the street from you?***

Mar 21, 2019, 1:28 PM [ in reply to I very rarely have any sort of compassion for anyone, but ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic