»
Topic: Football Update: Final 2012 ACC power rankings
Replies: 9   Last Post: Jan 8, 2013 9:43 PM by: Rex123
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Football Update: Final 2012 ACC power rankings

[1]
Posted: Jan 8, 2013 9:55 AM

Final 2012 ACC power rankings

Read Update »

2019 admin level member

Like our chances in a best 2 of 3: home/away/neutral***

Posted: Jan 8, 2013 11:03 AM

nm

"Hung on to win"?????????

Posted: Jan 8, 2013 11:06 AM

That line by Heather just shows her lack of journalistic integrity. Realistically Clemson created a little luck for itself my converting the 4th and 16 on the final drive. And if the extra point in the 2nd quarter wouldn't have gotten blocked then that 4th down play wouldn't have been necessary as we could have gone to overtime, LSU had nothing left in the tank defensively to go to overtime. In any event Clemson did not "hang on to win" but rather engineered a stunning come from behind victory.

Come on Heather. You can do better. Stop "phoning it in" and give the ACC some deserved credit this bowl season.

exactly.last i remember..

Posted: Jan 8, 2013 11:18 AM

we were actually losing up until the kick sailed through the goal posts and time ran out.that isnt hanging on we surged back to win scoring 9 points in the last 3 mins to win.

I'm not saying we should be ranked above FSU IN

Posted: Jan 8, 2013 11:26 AM

the power rankings. I just want Clemson to get more credit than "hanging on to win". Even Heather is toting the sec banner for espn . Clemson beat them. Lsu was whipped. Their defense couldn't go another series. Lsu wasn't surging at the end of the game they were done. How in the world could anyone say Clemson hung on? If anything lsu hung on and thanks to 2 Clemson turnovers they are lucky they didn't lose by 20 points.

Where can we start a petition to get a née ACC blogger at ESPN? Should an ACC blogger carry the ACC mantle?

Re: I'm not saying we should be ranked above FSU IN

Posted: Jan 8, 2013 9:43 PM

Even Lou Holtz who clearly dislikes Clemson acknowledged Clemson's dominance in all of the stat categories during halftime.

Football Update: Final journalist power rankings 2013

[1]
Posted: Jan 8, 2013 11:14 AM

1. David Hood
2. Most anyone with half a brain
3. Andrea whatherface
4. Bart Wrong
5. Heather Dinnotbringmeasammich!

do you prefer "eeked out"?

Posted: Jan 8, 2013 11:22 AM

There were a lot of opportunities for LSU to put things away earlier in the game. We had to have Everything go our way in final few minutes to win. LSU was gassed at the end but they shot themselves in the paws several times.

2019 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Everything went LSU's way in the first few minutes

Posted: Jan 8, 2013 11:33 AM

Everything went clemson's way in the final few minutes because we wore them down. And by the way, if your offense runs 100 plays it wasn't just the last few minutes that went your way, it was the whole game. I believe Clemson ran 51 plays in the first half. The 2 first half turnovers deep in clemson's own territory is the only reason the game was even close in the first place.

Heather get back in the kitchen, this sandwich taste like B$

Posted: Jan 8, 2013 2:31 PM

was not what was on your menu directly after FSU's Orange Bowl win.

2019 white level member

Replies: 9  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1253 people have read this post