Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just read about Muschamp saying other programs "Negatively
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

I just read about Muschamp saying other programs "Negatively

Dec 20, 2019, 8:16 AM

" recruited against them....All I am going to say is, "Coach, y'all are ones that invited him to a 38-3 home game, where you only crossed the 50 ONE TIME". Y'all negatively recruited yo own selves....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. Nobody had to negative recruit them. It's not like

Dec 20, 2019, 8:18 AM

4-8 and all the 'fire Muschamp' talk didn't take care of that.

I think it is a shame the Southern Conference teams

Dec 20, 2019, 8:20 AM

recruited negatively toward u6c. Since they recruit the same players, they should not bring up the Citadel victory during recruiting.

I think what he means is, other schools just sent recruits

Dec 20, 2019, 8:22 AM

links to articles appearing in The State describing the $#!t show that was put on by Tanner and Caslen. Somebody tell Will that teams don't have to negatively recruit when your own AD and President are already doing it for you.

Message was edited by: GWPTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

The truth hurts

Dec 20, 2019, 8:25 AM

losers.

Re: I just read about Muschamp saying other programs "Negatively

Dec 20, 2019, 8:27 AM

Well put.

I'm still trying to figure out what "positives" the Gamecocks are selling?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Right on Spud! Burch still signed after that massacre,

Dec 20, 2019, 8:28 AM

hard to figure what he's thinking but to each his own! Go Tigers!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So has Burch actually signed? As of last night he had not.***

Dec 20, 2019, 9:14 AM

Everyone is giving SC credit for signing him but you may be

Dec 20, 2019, 9:19 AM

right, he might not have actually put the pen to paper yet.

LOL...as if other programs need to negatively recruit uof6c

Dec 20, 2019, 8:39 AM

This entire season the university did nothing but stomp on their own Johnson with golf shoes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

LOL***

Dec 20, 2019, 11:55 AM

Obviously, their new bare bones Athletic Complex did not

Dec 20, 2019, 8:52 AM

include a Pacifier dispenser.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kirby is gonna kirby***

Dec 20, 2019, 9:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 20, 2019, 9:04 AM

Recruits watch games of teams that they could be interested in, and if it's the coots or a team that the coots are playing against, the recruits and their families see how the coot fans act and carry themselves at a game, and those parents say that there is no way I would allow my kid go there if that is the way their fan base acts out in public with the cameras rolling!!! Nobody don't have to recruit against them, they do all of that better than anyone else can themselves!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

go cry me a river muschamp. ***

Dec 20, 2019, 9:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2019, 9:08 AM

If by "programs" he means their own school president, their own AD, and their own BOT, then yes, other programs tried to have a negative impact on recruiting.

Ethically, I find nothing wrong with negative recruiting as

Dec 20, 2019, 9:20 AM

long as it's based on facts. Negative recruiting based on gossip or conjecture is where the lines get a bit blurrier.

With that said, there are plenty of negative facts that could be brought up to portray the program in a negative light.

Here's a thought...

Dec 20, 2019, 9:53 AM

If schools don't want other programs negatively recruiting against them, perhaps, just maybe, they should make sure their students, players, president, board of trustees, coaches, and athletic directors don't do and/or say a bunch of really stupid $#!7 that makes headline news.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Dec 20, 2019, 9:22 AM

Spud, you are “ so right, Dusty.” As the late Shug Jordan would say. Are you old enough to remember him, Spud?

Dec 20, 2019, 9:22 AM

Spud, you are “ so right, Dusty.” As the late Shug Jordan would say. Are you old enough to remember him, Spud?

Dec 20, 2019, 9:23 AM

Sorry about double posting. When you are as old as I am, your hands shake a bit.

Dec 20, 2019, 10:21 AM

Would other teams telling recruits that they don't know how long Chump is going to be the head coach at USuCk constitute negative recruiting? Hmmm, thought that would be more of a positive thing.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 20, 2019, 11:55 AM

Where is this BS coming from Spud, I live here in cootlumbia and watch the news about every day, and I've yet to hear anything about schools/coaches negatively recruiting against them. That sounds like it's coming from those idiots over on that chicken farm named FGF!!! :)

Dec 22, 2019, 1:36 PM

He’s not talking about us. We only went head to head with them for 1 recruit. I think he’s talking more about teams like Kentucky Vanderbilt ole miss Mississippi state nc state and Maryland. —- that caliber of program. You know, the programs that go to Bowl games about 50% of the time and are looking in the dumpster the rest of the time:

I’ll never forget the year we signed 3 5 star recruits — (only one was really 5 star caliber) after we went 6-7 and they were all hemming and hawing about cheating . Now they go 4-8 and sing 2 5 stars (5 5-stars if you look at wis report) . Should we be opening the investigation into gamecock recruiting. No way a 5 star would consider that pile of trash right?

Negative recruiting at uof6c is

Dec 22, 2019, 3:34 PM

just letting a recruit visit that dump of a stadium. My first visit since 2005 and nothing is different. In fact, I had seats in the CCC constructed part of the stadium and felt like I entered a time warp back to 1970 when I had family attend there.

It needs a complete Kyle field type gut and rebuild. And no I did not purchase a cup of doodoo ice.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 22, 2019, 3:45 PM

Dec 22, 2019, 5:22 PM

He is the perfect HC for that program

Dec 22, 2019, 11:12 PM

Dear UsuCk, shut the CLUCK UP. No one has to negatively speak about a 4-8 team

If it true it's thats just transparent recruiting

Dec 23, 2019, 12:01 AM

s

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

OK! I’ll positive recruit for the coots even as a Clemson fan!

Dec 23, 2019, 12:13 AM

“Hey, they sure did fight hard against App St! And that team went 13-1!”

“Hello, 3-star recruit considering South Carolina... they sure did show Kentucky who’s the boss!!! No 6-bombs from them. Boom!!!”

“South Carolina is THE football team to be on! Even Clemson’s 3rd stringers are coming here to play. That tells ya right there we’re cycling in and they’re cycling out!”

There ya go, Chumpy. I played nice and lifted your program up.

You’re welcome!

~JKB

Re: OK! I’ll positive recruit for the coots even as a Clemson fan!

Dec 23, 2019, 7:55 AM

We're the only school in the country with a six star recruit.

Has Coach M ever read FGF?

Dec 23, 2019, 12:29 AM

They love their school but hate him and the team he puts on the field. Is that negative?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic