Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Everyone here has to obey our laws or be subject to...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 376

Everyone here has to obey our laws or be subject to...

Nov 1, 2018, 4:55 PM

fines and/or imprisonment. In essence, everyone is subject to that juristiction. So why was the phrase '...and subject to the jurisdiction thereof,' included?

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IDK

Nov 1, 2018, 7:02 PM

what does this have to do with hoards of mostly adolescent male, zombie Hondurans storming our gates?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, do we give sanctuary to young, male, Hondurans zombies

Nov 1, 2018, 7:09 PM

or not?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

1-Diplomats. 2-Only when Trick or Treating in the rain.

Nov 1, 2018, 8:52 PM

Always hated bad weather on Halloween. Candy bag got wet and subject to busting.

Then I became a hooligan and threw black cats in kid’d candy bags. Which leads me to consider asking forgiveness for that. But I haven’t been in a Catholic Church in about 40 years.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

definitely not

Nov 1, 2018, 9:35 PM [ in reply to Well, do we give sanctuary to young, male, Hondurans zombies ]

but anyone that walks here from Honduras, and is also NOT a zombie, can wash my dishes any day. How am I doing ?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Have you filled out the paperwork for sponsorship?

Nov 2, 2018, 7:22 AM

If you are willing to welcome them then you should at least take the responsibility of one rather than expecting others to help you pay their medical bills, food stamps and housing cost. I hope you have the good fortune to pick one that doesn't get you sent to prison for aiding and abetting.

My best of wishes to your roll of the dice.

To exclude indians on reservations, foreign dignitaries,...

Nov 1, 2018, 9:52 PM

and forces of an invading army.

Re: To exclude indians on reservations, foreign dignitaries,...

Nov 2, 2018, 7:18 AM

This phrase was to exclude, not include?

Both***

Nov 2, 2018, 8:11 AM

Except for invading armies, foreign dignitaries

Nov 2, 2018, 9:35 AM [ in reply to To exclude indians on reservations, foreign dignitaries,... ]

and (at the time) indians on reservations. Who are not "subject to jurisdiction."

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not only is my response redundant...

Nov 2, 2018, 10:01 AM

but I responded to a person who already said what my response says. NICE! Did I mention that I have a two month old?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 376
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic