Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Happy birthday DW4 ??
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 199

Happy birthday DW4 ??

Sep 14, 2020, 8:14 AM

Not a stalker, he was the celebrity birthday on NPR this am.

I guess he’s really made it now!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

You think he gets a new Bentley for himself?

Sep 14, 2020, 8:38 AM

Treat yoself after singing a contract like that one.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he would probably go with something

Sep 14, 2020, 8:43 AM

sensible, like a 2020 Kia Rio now featuring America's longest warranty.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

10 year bumper to bumper. Will last longer than his

Sep 14, 2020, 8:53 AM

contract.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree, he's a forward thinking guy. Once he's been

Sep 14, 2020, 8:54 AM

driving it for 7 or 8 years, he will really appreciate not having to shell out of pocket for a $150 alternator or a $200 water pump.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The 33/41 mpg will really save him money sitting in traffic

Sep 14, 2020, 8:58 AM

around Houston and his trips back and forth to Georgia to visit family.

I just hope he posts for some help on here one day.

Sep 14, 2020, 9:00 AM

It would be a badge of honor for DW4 to ignore my advice on whether he should go with a 7 year old Pilot or 4Runner.

He'd be a fool to not consider a 2020 Ram Heavy Duty

Sep 14, 2020, 9:47 AM [ in reply to I think he would probably go with something ]

MotorTrend has named the Ram Heavy Duty its 2020 Truck of the Year®. As voted on by the editors of the automotive publication, the Ram Heavy Duty's win is the second in as many years for the brand with the Ram 1500 earning the 2019 Truck of the Year title last year.

Since becoming a standalone brand a decade ago, Ram Truck has captured MotorTrend's Truck of the Year title five times: 2010, 2013, 2014, 2019 and 2020.

MotorTrend's "Of the Year" award recognizes the best vehicles representing exceptional value, superiority in their classes and impact on the automotive scene. This accolade is one of the most coveted automotive industry awards and represents the pinnacle of an extremely competitive segment.

"The new Ram Heavy Duty makes a powerful statement about our company and the Ram Truck brand," said Reid Bigland, Head of Ram Brand. "In a brutally competitive truck industry, earning MotorTrend's Truck of the Year title in consecutive years reaffirms the fact that we have the best light- and heavy-duty trucks on the road today."

MotorTrend's "Of The Year" program is open to any all-new or substantially upgraded 2020 model-year vehicles. Instead of being compared against one another, contending vehicles are first put through MotorTrend's full battery of performance tests to evaluate virtually every aspect of each vehicle. All competitors are then evaluated on three separate courses at a professional automotive test center before finalists are selected.

"Ram Heavy Duty is MotorTrend's 2020 Truck of the Year because it delivers unmatched performance, capability and style to the ultracompetitive truck segment," said MotorTrend Editor-in-Chief Edward Loh. "Engineered for work and play, Ram 2500 and 3500 reward true truckers with unflappable powertrains, sumptuous, high-tech interiors and a range of thoughtful utility features. Congratulations to Ram for back-to-back Truck of the Year wins."

After weeks of testing conclude, the judges determine which vehicles will be given "Of the Year" titles. The winners are not chosen from a direct comparison against other finalists, but instead a result of how each contender measured against the award's six criteria: design advancement, engineering excellence, efficiency, safety, value and performance of intended function.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

S??? ????? ???? ??? ??????? ?????? ???? ??? ??????,
S??? ????? ?? ?? ???????? ???? ? ??????? ??? ????? ?????..

I would need to know about DW4 to make that rec

Sep 14, 2020, 9:54 AM

Does he enjoy tailgating ambulances while road raging? Giving the finger to funeral processions that slow him down? Wearing Carhartt clothes to his white collar job? Harassing the coach of his kid’s travel baseball team about his son’s playing time? Coal rolling kids with cancer?

If so, great choice.

Is it bad that I thought you were talking directly to me

Sep 14, 2020, 9:56 AM

and the best I could come up with was, well it wasn't travel ball, it was Dixie Youth. and my dakota is gas, not diesel.

Based off his demeanor, he strikes me as more of an F-150

Sep 14, 2020, 10:11 AM [ in reply to I would need to know about DW4 to make that rec ]

Platinum with the matching camper shell doing anywhere from 55-80mph in the left lane, speed dependent on if someone is trying to pass.

But he is young, so maybe he's a slightly lifted F-250 Platinum, weaving down the interstate as he posts stuff on social media type of guy.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Everyone drives a truck in Tejas.

Sep 14, 2020, 10:14 AM

So DW has to have one.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great, now I’m getting Truck ads on my phone.***

Sep 14, 2020, 10:17 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You think he gets a new Bentley for himself?

Sep 14, 2020, 9:43 AM [ in reply to You think he gets a new Bentley for himself? ]

Re: Happy birthday DW4 ??

Sep 14, 2020, 8:46 AM

Maybe somehow Bill Obrien could be fired for his birthday.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 199
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic