»
Topic: Even Will Muschamp's son doesn't want to play for the coots
Replies: 5   Last Post: Jan 28, 2020 12:26 PM by: vfral1
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Even Will Muschamp's son doesn't want to play for the coots

[2]
Posted: Jan 28, 2020 8:29 AM

Things are so bad down there in Columbia Muschamp can't even keep his son around. I only see this circus lasting another season, maybe two.

https://thespun.com/college-football/will-muschamp-son-qb-recruit-announces-commitment

Dabo should have made the ultimate power move and offered him a walk-on Wide Receiver scholarship. He could have been the next Hunter Renfrow.

2020 student level member

Re: Even Will Muschamp's son doesn't want to play for the coots

[1]
Posted: Jan 28, 2020 8:36 AM

He probably doesn't want to be left there when his dad leaves (or have to go through a transfer).

2020 purple level member

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

[1]
Posted: Jan 28, 2020 9:32 AM

It seems Addazio is the only "big" coach to see potential in him, and had already developed a relationship at BC. Best of luck to him out in Colorado. I can understand the desire to play from someone other than daddy at the college level.

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 11:43 AM

After the way the fan base destroyed Bentley and his daddy even saying other QB should start but loyalty to daddy stopped it. I would not go there either.

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 12:09 PM

I wouldn't want my son to go there either. I bet this was the work of a very smart mom who didn't want her son to be blasted to kingdom come by a crazy fan base and knowing that most likely after 2020 they will be moving to a new locale! She is cashing checks that her son won't have to listen to the idiots scream about! She had a good plan. I hope they keep Muscoot for 10 years!

Posted: Jan 28, 2020 12:26 PM

I dont blame the kid, it would be hard to go to a school where your dad is head coach.

Vince Dooly's daughter went to Clemson, not Georgia.

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 6 LOWER LEVEL North Season Tickets. Sec S, row K. Near the start of Sec R. $985ea. Located in Greenv...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1663 people have read this post