»
Topic: Ettienne's Visit
Replies: 11   Last Post: Jan 21, 2017 5:06 PM by: CUYankee
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 11  

Ettienne's Visit

Posted: Jan 21, 2017 9:54 AM

Does anyone know if Dabo is back in Clemson for the weekend? I saw where he had an in home with Ettienne and his family already. We need our closer!

Re: Ettienne's Visit

Posted: Jan 21, 2017 10:36 AM

Etteine suppose to be in clemson this weekend right? I am sure dabo will be on campus for that... i just hope it goes well and we land him for depth purpose... only three running backs gets a little scary when you start to think about injuries and all.

Posted: Jan 21, 2017 12:57 PM

Etienne could start at Clemson next year. RB is wide open. He would be behind Guice and whoever else lsu has if he stayed in Louisiana

[1]
Posted: Jan 21, 2017 1:00 PM

There no way he would come in and start over the guys that have been putting in time. Just not going to happen.

Posted: Jan 21, 2017 1:16 PM

Not saying right away but I feel like next year will be an RB by committee until a guy proves himself. Choice doesn't seem to be a factor at rb post knee injury so I think if Etienne commits it'll come down to him, Fuller, and Feaster. Etienne is kind of a combo of speed and power. He brings something different to the table than what Feaster and Fuller can do

Posted: Jan 21, 2017 1:52 PM

Agreed. The Richardson ordeal really put us in a tight spot. Real tight spot.

military_donation.jpg

"We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution." - Abraham Lincoln

Posted: Jan 21, 2017 2:15 PM

I'd put Xavier Kelly at RB to make it interesting. The kid was running a 4.55 at 240lbs after high school, same as Bo Scarborough. Now he's 260 with more muscle... would love to have a Brandon Jacobs type bruiser back in the arsenal!

Goal line package with Wilkins & Dex? Like how u think!

Posted: Jan 21, 2017 4:26 PM

Not bad for a Yankee!

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Re: Goal line package with Wilkins & Dex? Like how u think!

Posted: Jan 21, 2017 5:06 PM

Lol. ??

Don't write Choice off just yet

Posted: Jan 21, 2017 3:04 PM

His situation reminds me of Tony Steward. That young man never gave up. Put in the hard work he had to put in and created a place for himself in the NFL based on his senior season alone.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Re: Don't write Choice off just yet

Posted: Jan 21, 2017 3:17 PM

agreed

2020 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

doubt he is faster than Feaster.****

Posted: Jan 21, 2017 5:00 PM

Replies: 11  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 tickets on 30 yd line in Sec N row X asking 1275 each , half down for deposit and balance due in ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
3493 people have read this post