Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Eric MacLaine has a great analysis on ACCN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,984

Eric MacLaine has a great analysis on ACCN

Sep 29, 2019, 12:38 PM

Showed several plays where UNC’s D confused our Oline - especially the newbies. I am sure our coaches saw the same thing and will address it. We’re still a young team and humility encourages learning.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

YeP.

Sep 29, 2019, 12:49 PM

two of our newbies on left side of O line jumped several times while watching the Linebackers jack their hands & arms back & forth, rather than watch the ball being snapped.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UNC knew the snap count on several plays

Sep 29, 2019, 1:54 PM

and was making noises. No excuse for it.

but, it was a good learning experience. They'll be better going forward.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Eric MacLaine has a great analysis on ACCN

Sep 29, 2019, 12:58 PM

What are you talking about "newbies"? Our starting OL has 4 returning starters. I am not including the TE and for the most part they were invisible anyway. ETN got clobbered several times by the LB or CB from the Tar Heels in pass protection. That was at times a makeshift OL for UNC upfront. Our DL and LB did not get enough heat on Howell either. Ant the current TL is nowhere nearly as accurate as was the case last season.

We got exposed, folks; let's just face it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I won’t name names

Sep 29, 2019, 1:39 PM

Watch the film. Players that didn’t start last year. UNC has a good Dline and had a great game plan. Our guys should learn a lot. TL only got sacked a few times but it definitely affected his play.

Carmen and Simpson I think got all of the procedure penaltie

Sep 29, 2019, 1:41 PM

s

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I won’t name names

Sep 29, 2019, 1:51 PM [ in reply to I won’t name names ]

They haven’t looked good the first 5 games. The eye of the tiger is still in California.

Sep 29, 2019, 1:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Eric MacLaine has a great analysis on ACCN ]

exposed ? should we just call off the season? omw

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I saw it and I think his exact words were

Sep 29, 2019, 1:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Eric MacLaine has a great analysis on ACCN ]

Exactly! We deserved to win that game by

Sep 29, 2019, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Eric MacLaine has a great analysis on ACCN ]

50. UNC is Crap team with Crap Coach in a crap power 5 conference. The SEC is right. We have a week schedule.

I’m sure Dabo will contact all of the coaches left on the schedule and tell them to not be ready and to not play their A game.

Sep 29, 2019, 12:59 PM

Unfortunately we haven’t been humbled yet. And if we do in fact suffer a humiliating loss, our chance at the CFP is shot.

Our season schedule is easier than other’s. Had we run roughshod over our opponents to this point and made it look easy, we might get the benefit of the doubt in the case of a single loss. But we’ve looked a little less than impressive at times and very inconsistent on offense through 5 games. We just don’t have the clout we did previously.

There are other teams who are simply playing better.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 29, 2019, 1:14 PM

What a ray of sunshine!!

Have you considered seppuku ?

Polls, smolls

Sep 29, 2019, 1:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Eric MacLaine has a great analysis on ACCN ]

Tigers win ACCCG and they're in the CFP.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Sep 29, 2019, 1:56 PM [ in reply to Re: Eric MacLaine has a great analysis on ACCN ]

yeah, they all playing better than us , so how many again have won 20 consecutive games ? lmao

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You lost me with this

Sep 29, 2019, 1:59 PM [ in reply to Re: Eric MacLaine has a great analysis on ACCN ]

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,984
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic