Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Front Page Story: Hangin' with Chad
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Front Page Story: Hangin' with Chad

Nov 21, 2011, 1:12 PM

Hangin' with Chad

Clemson offensive coordinator Chad Morris talks USC game, getting the offense's edge back, and the performance of Tajh Boyd. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Front Page Story: Hangin' with Chad

Nov 21, 2011, 1:28 PM

I hope they are embarrassed, I know the fans are. Please get these guys ready for what was an annual "chicken kicken", we can't settle for another loss to the coots!

Another performance like NCSU and it'll be "Hangin' Chad"

Nov 21, 2011, 1:32 PM

It was just an easy set-up

But seriously, after how well our O did during the first half of the year to do so poorly against NCSU and subpar against WF, I don't think Clemson fans will tolerate another pathetic showing like last Sat. When you show your potential and your capabilities so strongly and then so totally tank, that ain't good.

Blah, blah, blah!!***

Nov 21, 2011, 1:46 PM

Re: Blah, blah, blah!!

Nov 21, 2011, 2:06 PM

after GT and NCST maybe you SHOULD be in panic mode. ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Enough talking, SHOW me you can fix it!

Nov 21, 2011, 1:47 PM

Man up and hit somebody. Thats how you win short yardage!

2012_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 21, 2011, 1:56 PM

Didn't they say the crappy performace at GT was supposed to wake them up? Then another crappy performance against Wake...albeit a win...still a crappy performance.

Personally I am just wondering what is going on.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Fix it

Nov 21, 2011, 2:02 PM

How many times can you say "fix it" in one article? I think there are a bunch of Tiger fans tired of hearing this. Results on the field count so much more than we had a good week of practice.

If you are tired of hearing him, then stop interviewing him.

Nov 21, 2011, 2:38 PM

Well then stop asking him questions. What that hell do you expect? He is being brutally honest.

So was Dabo. We are an inexperienced team that has tons of talent, some weak spots, and a fragile confidence right now. That is why the turnovers have happened. If they say they are working on it, what else do you want them to say?

If you ask him a question, he will answer. And if we lost, the answer will be we need to fix it.

Nov 21, 2011, 2:41 PM

All the fans complaining right now need to be realistic. After playing like a high school team last year, then loseing all our good starters, having a new OC, and playing a ton of young guys you have to expect some crappy loses. I was pretty p1ssed Sat too but realistically being 9-2 right now is dang good. No one on the planet expected Clemson to be any good but yet we have shown we can be and the furture is bright here. Next year we will be a pwerful team again and just maybe some of these growing pains will be out of the way and we wont lose stupid games like we just did. We are not a National Championship team right now period so the BCS ranking means nothing (except braggin rights if we can be ranked higher than USC)...we just need to win that ACC CG and go to a BCS bowl.

That being said i am really pulling for Virginia this weekend....dont really wont to face VTech again with the way we are playing.

As for the Carolina game, its going to be a tough one if our offense cant do anything. Even though USC's offense is terrible our defense is pretty bad too so you know they will score at least 21 points (hopefully not in one qtr) so we better score a lot. Need Watkins to kick that SEC defense in the mouth.

I asked during the game: "What's with the SHAKE & FAKE?"

Nov 21, 2011, 3:00 PM

When we were zooming up & down the field, Tajh was dropping back with a 3-step and throwing darts to open guys...now he is doing all of these belly flop fakes to backs & getting hammered. Why has the Chad screwed up what was working so well with all the trickeration??

Re: I asked during the game: "What's with the SHAKE & FAKE?"

Nov 21, 2011, 3:16 PM

you are an idiot.

Hey Chad........

Nov 21, 2011, 7:42 PM

Is that a toupee, or a little "hair club" action you have going on with that head?

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic