Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Interesting full story on Martavious Bryant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Interesting full story on Martavious Bryant

Sep 6, 2019, 2:17 AM

Long but pretty interesting. Unfortunately guy seemed to sabotage himself. You can go further and find video of him cheating on his baby momma at same time if you like but Not trying to make him look bad. I feel bad for him not taking advantage of God given skills. Seems like Dabo and Co really tried to make him elite and he cheated himself.

End of day i hope he takes advantage of one last chance in NFL. Sounds like he might be reinstated later this year! Good luck!

https://youtu.be/smzAuGm8Z4c

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting full story on Martavious Bryant

Sep 6, 2019, 4:36 AM

Just say that the NFL was to give Martavious Bryant another chance, who would risk having him on their team. I just don't see another team willing to give him another chance!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2019, 12:40 PM

NFL teams are willing to give almost anyone another chance if it doesn't cause negative public feedback like Kapernick?. If they can get a great receiver at an Undrafted Free Agent price, I guarantee he would get a fourth chance. He only had marijuana issues, wasn't that he had things like domestic violence or other police/law problems. So i definitely think he would get another chance. He has requested a reinstatement, i hope he takes full advantage if given a chance.

Sep 6, 2019, 1:01 PM

We all that are orangeblooded hope that he has another chance, and if so, we are hoping that he does the right thing but, as a lifelong Clemson fan, if I had an NFL team, I'm sorry but I wouldn't have Bryant playing on my team bc I don't believe he can be trusted to make the best of a 4th chance. Nobody done this to Martavious, he done it to himself, and letting everybody down who gave him chances, and the ones who believed that he was going to do the right thing, and he screwed up again and again....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2019, 12:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Interesting full story on Martavious Bryant ]

The sad thing is if he only enjoyed drinking alcohol or popping pain pills, things that are much more harmful than marijuana, you wouldn't be saying this about him right now.

Martavis Bryant doesn't need to change, the backward laws that are handcuffing so many people in this country need to change. His career has all but been ruined because of laws based on misinformation and mass hysteria.

Re: Interesting full story on Martavis Bryant

Sep 6, 2019, 1:43 PM

IMHO from using both in my life time, alcohol and weed, I honestly believe that the weed was all around the less harmful than the alcohol. Alcohol has cause more deaths to innocent people who were completely sober than weed could have caused if it would have been accepted 3 times longer before alcohol. Before I had to enter pain management bc of injury and surgeries to my back, I smoked weed about everyday and never had a wreck driving, or ever got a speeding ticket.

I've had two wrecks that alcohol was the #1 reason, and I've lost my drivers license once for reckless driving causing and accident bc I was buzzed on alcohol. I put down the alcohol and picked up the weed and never a ticket or any accidents for over twenty years and smoking weed about everyday up until pain management. But now I'm old enough and wise enough to know that I can't operate with alcohol, and I keep my butt home or have the wife to take me if I've had a couple of beers that isn't very often at all.

Alcohol doesn't work well in my bloodstream if I drink until I get a buzz, I become a complete red neck a s s hole. Two 12oz bottles of beer is my absolute limit!!! And I will swear on both my daughters lives that I've never had those problems with smoking weed. My wife says that she wishes that I could still smoke weed bc she says that I'm much nicer and easier person to deal with after I've smoked some weed but, pain management says that I will forever lose my pain meds if I smoke weed, but I can drink all the alcohol I want, but that isn't a choice for me!!! So I don't have a problem with Martavis smoking weed, it's the NFL that says no, just like pain management tells me NO!!!

Sep 6, 2019, 4:32 PM [ in reply to Re: Interesting full story on Martavious Bryant ]

And these laws were written up and voted on the antique, ancient, old as dirt men and women that lived or knew somebody that lived in the time when it was beat into their minds that marijuana was absolutely unacceptable bc it was the worst thing that could possibly be ingested in a human body/bloodstream. Also, if it was consumed by civilize people, it would transform you into being exactly like the murderous savage uncivilized indians. Marijuana was wild plant that grew in the Americas that the red skin savages ground up and smoked right before the went out on a war party killing, stealing, and ###### women and children of not only to other peaceful indian tribes, but they would do it to the white American settlers and the wagon trains while traveling to settle other lands in the new world. The evil indians would paint their faces with they believe to be war paint, packed their smoking pipes with that wacky tobacco until in turned them into blood thirsty murderous savages killing everybody that wasn't a member of their tribes. The growing or use of marijuana known as wacky tobacco is outlawed in the new world named the Americas. The growing and/or smoking of marijuana can resort to a punishment of being jailed or hung by the neck until dead dead dead!!!;)

Even today in the year of 2019, study, after study, after study has proven if nothing else, not to cause the human race to become stark raven mad, or into murderous savages, in fact it has been proven not to be responsible or cause any sort of angry outburst that it was once thought to cause. In fact, alcohol abuse has been proven to cause the actions that marijuana was once thought to cause, but still yet in the United states of America in the year of 2019, marijuana is still against federal law a long with still being against most states law, when alcohol is still being made, taxed, and sold by the billions of gallons legally, and anything over an oz of marijuana can you a prison sentence of years, depending on how they want to word the arrest warrant after you have been caught possessing an ounce or more. Go figure how and why these old A S S politicians and law makers are still protecting the marijuana laws that were written and made law a hundred years ago while changing old laws to harm us more than before, and fighting tooth and nail trying to take away our 2nd amendment laws that protect our basic rights to protect ourselves and our families. And they are using the rights that they gave to manufacturer's to flood the streets of our country with weapons of war made to be used in a war!!!

Our laws have taken parents rights that forces their children to do the right things and to be respectable. They should start making pills that would have the same effects as marijuana to give these out of control kids to calm them down, bc in my 40 years of smoking weed, I have never met anybody that was high on weed want to kill or harm anybody. It has always been the total opposite, they have always been calm, peaceful, and fun loving when high on weed!!! That is my 2 cents worth!!!

the Raiders***

Sep 6, 2019, 4:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Interesting full story on Martavious Bryant ]

Sep 6, 2019, 8:42 AM

Excellent analysis I enjoyed that. I think it all goes back to his childhood and part of it is just personality. He has the God given gifts but not the personal skills to take control of his life. It truly is sad.

Enjoyed watching and continue to pull for Martavious.

Sep 6, 2019, 10:02 AM

I really enjoyed watching this. It is always so easy to judge the decisions of others. We will never really know why but that won't keep me from wanting the best for him.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Enjoyed watching and continue to pull for Martavious.

Sep 6, 2019, 12:43 PM

Same here which is why I posted it. I hope he can get it together. He is still young enough he could play another 4-5yrs easily.

Sep 6, 2019, 12:57 PM

Martavis. It's Martavis people...

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic