Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Encouraging but disappointing that Brice had best of all QB’s with hefty 231 yds but..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Encouraging but disappointing that Brice had best of all QB’s with hefty 231 yds but..

Apr 15, 2018, 12:12 AM

3 INT’s.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting but disappointing that Brice had best of all QB’s 231 yds but..

Apr 15, 2018, 12:16 AM

Brice played well outside of that. However, I would think he had the most snaps of all QB’s as well.

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting but disappointing that Brice had best of all QB’s with hefty 231 yds but..

Apr 15, 2018, 1:10 AM

He looked pretty good. In my opinion, I'd put him 3rd after TL & HJ. Statistically he had the most yards but Lawrence would have probably topped that if two extremely close sacks didn't get called back. Two out of his three INTs were really bad too. Lawrence obviously stood out, but Johnson also looked really good. When throwing to the sideline, the velocity behind his throws is very impressive. He's a top-level guy who would likely start on 110 of the 129 FBS teams right now. I think this fall camp should be a battle between Lawrence and Johnson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Interesting but disappointing that Brice had best of all QB’s with hefty 231 yds but..

Apr 15, 2018, 6:53 AM

Brice did what you'd expect him to do. He's getting the least amount of "press" out of the 4. Home Run hitters also strike out a lot.

Striking out in baseball does not score points 4 other team

Apr 15, 2018, 7:36 AM

So, that doesn't work so well in football.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

VERY glad this is HCDS & Co’s ‘problem’ to solve

Apr 15, 2018, 7:35 AM

And not mine. I saw the qualities and talents of all three, and while Bryant did not have a good game throwing, the weapon he has by running the ball was negated with the ‘touch tackle’ policy, making it (almost) an unfair competition in that regard.

Too bad they all had to go up against our defense....

Hey! Let’s throw another 4 star QB in the mix next year!!

GO TIGERS!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

I think that’s what we can expect from him.

Apr 15, 2018, 8:40 AM

He’s that type of player. Gutsy, confident, huge competitor. Guys like that will make more mistakes, but also some incredible plays.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Encouraging but disappointing that Brice had best of all QB’s with hefty 231 yds but..

Apr 15, 2018, 8:47 AM

I think CB stays at 4th in the depth chart (which is a huge positive bc I think he is dang good).

KB didn’t execte on a few throws but he was not allowed to run. Add that to is proven record of not turning the ball over and to me that has him 3rd. Just can’t make that last throw CB did that resulted in a pick 6.

Kelly's biggest

Apr 15, 2018, 9:28 AM

Problem was his attitude. His body language was not good and he's clearly feeling pressure, probably put on by himself. The talent on this team is what it is, so the cream will rise to the top. He has to deal with it...and himself. That's on him.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic