»
Topic: Email from Pitt fan to TigerNet #2
Replies: 7   Last Post: Nov 15, 2016, 3:08 PM by: GSCtiger
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 7  

Email from Pitt fan to TigerNet #2

emoji_events [37]
Posted: Nov 15, 2016, 9:08 AM

Comments: As a Pitt alum and fan, I had the opportunity to attend the Pitt/Clemson game Saturday and want to tell you how much my wife and I enjoyed the experience - not just the win - but the entire experience. Great venue, great fans, great team, great spirit, great tailgates, and so on and so on. The fans are so friendly and accommodating. While walking from the bus drop to the stadium, we were invited to a number of tailgates, even though wearing the blue and gold. And what a class act Dabo was in the presser. I understand there were some calls that could be questioned, depending upon your perspective, although I think there were some going both ways. But Dabo did not dwell on that aspect and moved on the positives that can be taken from the game. But moreover, we have been to some games as "guests" after which that outcome would have resulted in thrown bottles, batteries, and rocks, broken windshields, and even injuries. Been there, seen it. Your fans were very, very gracious, and that will form a lasting memory for the Pitt fans. Thanks for the experience and see you in Pittsburgh in a few years.

The other Skewl in SC loves to throw batteries***

[2]
Posted: Nov 15, 2016, 9:12 AM

2020 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

and water bottles....***

[3]
Posted: Nov 15, 2016, 9:18 AM

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

1 AA's?***

[1]
Posted: Nov 15, 2016, 9:18 AM

Re: 1 AA's?***

[1]
Posted: Nov 15, 2016, 10:39 AM

NO. 12 volt delcos right out of the chevy van!

I prefer the 9V's

[1]
Posted: Nov 15, 2016, 10:40 AM

At least with the 9V's, you can tell if they're still good or not... and reuse them.

2020 white level membermilitary_donation.jpg

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: 1 AA's?***

Posted: Nov 15, 2016, 3:08 PM

BOOM!!!!!

Re: The other Skewl in SC loves to throw batteries***

[1]
Posted: Nov 15, 2016, 10:47 AM

There's birds flying all over William Bryce and I ain't talking about chickens.

Replies: 7  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS FOR 2021 Lower Deck Section T, row 18, seats 5 & 7, plus a parking pass. $1900

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
45769 people have read this post