Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ellie Mae Classic (Korn Ferry Tour) . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,471

Ellie Mae Classic (Korn Ferry Tour) . . .

Aug 2, 2019, 11:40 PM

One of the Leaders finished his Round and sits at -11 heading into the weekend . . . The othe Leader only finished 8 holes today and still sits at -11 heading into Saturday . . .

Billy Kennerly did not finish his second round . . . He made it through 10 holes before the rain/darkness took over . . . Billy was -3 on those 10 holes and sits Tied for 9th at -7 . . .

He is playing well, as much of the field backed up a bit . . . Here's to a great Saturday for our Tiger!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ellie Mae Classic (Korn Ferry Tour) . . .

Aug 2, 2019, 11:51 PM

I seen Elle Mae and reminded me of The Beverly Hillbillies. I saw the pilot for them the other day and it had me rolling. Just Youtube "The Hillbillies of Beverly Hills" pilot.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats to Billy Kennerly!!!!!!!

Aug 3, 2019, 1:07 PM
IMG_1350.PNG(83.1 K)
IMG_1352.PNG(85.1 K)
IMG_1353.PNG(71.9 K)

He completed his second round . . . and with only a few left on the course . . . he currently sits in sole possession of 5th Place . . . 3 shots off the lead

He shot -6 on his second round and coupled with his first round sits at -10 heading into this afternoons 3rd Round . . . Continue to hit it well Tiger!!!

Today's showing has also enabled him to climb inside the Top 50 in the points race!!!

Well done!!!

(Wish I could watch it live!!!!!!!)

Billy is 2/3 of the way through Round 3

Aug 3, 2019, 8:56 PM

and is still on the course . . . He is grinding out a painful round . . . 4 bogies and a lone birdie in 12 Holes has him sitting at +3 for this round and +7 for the tournament . . . He has fallen to a tie for 24th . . .

Still has time to improve (6 holes) and set the tone for tomorrow's finale!!!

Pulling for 2-3 birdies and the rest pars to finish today!!!

Just checked in on Billy's finale score . . .

Aug 4, 2019, 12:03 AM

He made it happen!!! He found 2 birdies and the other 4 holes he filled in with pars!!!

Excellent comeback to a round that was heading south in a hurry!!!

He is tied for 20th Place @ -9 for the Tournament . . . The Leader sits @ -15

Have a GREAT SUNDAY BILLY!!!!!!!

Re: Ellie Mae Classic (Korn Ferry Tour) . . .

Aug 3, 2019, 9:02 PM

Thought the KF tour was a cornhole tournament the first time seeing the name. Still brings visions of a cornhole board instead of a golf course.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,471
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic