Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Elijah Thomas tweet
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,885

Elijah Thomas tweet

Mar 31, 2019, 2:19 PM

https://twitter.com/edotcash/status/1112381545292226561?s=21

At least the players love their coach. Simms chimes in as well.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I respect that tremendously.***

Mar 31, 2019, 2:21 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Elijah Thomas tweet

Mar 31, 2019, 2:22 PM

Interesting. Thanks for sharing, go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2019, 2:25 PM

That's a positive. I think we all know the players like CBB. It's just as fans we want to watch our team in the tournament more. That said, I would like to see his comments in tje future. They could be enlightening.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2019, 2:27 PM

Awww that’s sweet.

Mar 31, 2019, 2:28 PM

What did Simms say? I can't read it.

Mar 31, 2019, 2:43 PM

He basically said “speak on behalf of me too”

This wasn’t a keep brownell post for those that want to make it that. It’s just a good sign that the players who know way more about college basketball than any of us have brownell’s back.

Keep in mind that Thomas played at a&m and Mitchell played at vandy prior to Clemson. If brownell was as bad as some think, they would be the ones that know it.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2019, 2:53 PM

Yeah I follow college basketball very closely. I am not one that wants CBB fired. I always knew the players liked him. I am one that says he hasn't gotten it done though to the level where the fans can be happy. That said, there have been a lot of coaches to be fired in all sports, yet they were beloved by their players. I am pulling for CBB and I like the recruits we have coming in. Hopefully the following class after that is just as solid where we can see Brad building something. In the end though it is a business. Time will tell if he can turn the corner and get butts in the seats. I am looking forward to next season.

Completely agree, I like BB and think he is a good coach

Mar 31, 2019, 3:28 PM

I think that is why I get so frustrated, if he could just get the talent in here he could do wonders. We have all seen what he can do with decent talent last year and his first year. That said he just hasn't shown the consistency to keep the talent flowing and have continuity one year to the next, which unfortunately is also part of the job not just coaching. He has seemed to pick it up lately and as many have pointed out he has what seems to be a good class coming in. Hopefully he can turn things around and I will Be pulling for him and the team. I do not think we are asking for unattainable or unrealistic goals. Most fans are simply wanting consistently making the ncaa tournament. We aren't asking for, although they would be welcome, conference championships or final 4 appearances and such. Most would be completely satisfied making the dance on a consistent basis for now. Achieve that and the expectations will get higher but for now most that live in reality would be happy with making it.

Mar 31, 2019, 2:40 PM

Right on, Elijah!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2019, 3:00 PM

The Judge responded. Found his Twitter act...

https://mobile.twitter.com/ClemSixGrandpa

Mar 31, 2019, 3:05 PM

That can't be him. That person is more vulgar than Judge.

LOL that isn’t me.***

Mar 31, 2019, 3:48 PM [ in reply to Re: Elijah Thomas tweet ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

That's good and everything but many players spoke up for TB

Mar 31, 2019, 3:11 PM

It is not uncommon nor should it be for players to stand up for other players and coaches they go into battle with. It would be really troubling if players didn't defend each other or their coach.

Re: That's good and everything but many players spoke up for TB

Mar 31, 2019, 3:30 PM

I remember the players carrying Tommy West off the field on their shoulders after we beat the Coots.

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,885
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic