Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I hate to say this, but it’s come to the
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 55
| visibility 1

I hate to say this, but it’s come to the

May 31, 2020, 1:15 PM

point of no return. We need Trump out of office. No matter if you like him or hate him, he is dividing us all at an alarming rate. We shouldn’t be allowing it or him that far into our minds, but he is and it is what it is at this point.

I wouldn’t mind a quiet and do nothing President for 4 years as both parties and America hits the reset button. I feel like even if you took twitter away from Trump, he still would be hated with the fire of 5000 burning suns, instead of 10000 now.

Let’s get this election over with and then pave the way for Nikki Haley to be the first female President.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hate to say this, but it’s come to the

May 31, 2020, 1:18 PM

I would vote for Nikki Haley over Biden or Trump.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m good! A woman of color at that!

May 31, 2020, 1:38 PM

Let’s grease the GOP, Libertarian, and Fence-Sitter Club and make it happen!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same***

May 31, 2020, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Re: I hate to say this, but it’s come to the ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would, as well***

May 31, 2020, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: I hate to say this, but it’s come to the ]

Run Nikki Run***

May 31, 2020, 5:46 PM [ in reply to Re: I hate to say this, but it’s come to the ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2020, 1:18 PM

^^^^ We have a winner!

May 31, 2020, 1:21 PM

If you are republican you are racists, says the people that riot against judgement.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2020, 1:26 PM [ in reply to Re: I hate to say this, but it’s come to the ]

Because nobody rained hate on Obama for 8 years?

Pot meet kettle

Correct, I don’t remember any level of hate directed at

May 31, 2020, 2:00 PM

Obama that remotely equals the hypocritical hatred leveled at Trump. Sure, every president has detractors but the level of hate directed at Trump by the people who say (but don’t live it) they are for a judgement free society.

May 31, 2020, 2:00 PM [ in reply to Re: I hate to say this, but it’s come to the ]

Ted Nugent?***

May 31, 2020, 2:15 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes that is one known over-the-top guy

May 31, 2020, 2:52 PM

The current president, Rush Limbaugh

May 31, 2020, 3:28 PM

The cast of Fox & Friends, Scott Baio, David Purdue, Joe Wilson, etc.

Re: The current president, Rush Limbaugh

May 31, 2020, 3:31 PM

May 31, 2020, 1:38 PM [ in reply to Re: I hate to say this, but it’s come to the ]

you are part of the problem, but you will never see that, so I cant help you

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2020, 1:58 PM

I’m not there yet but I’d be lying if I said I didn’t see

May 31, 2020, 1:20 PM

what you’re seeing. If ever there was a time to holster the bombastic tone, this would have been it.

Still waiting on that VP Selection.

null

May 31, 2020, 1:26 PM

Unfortunately Biden won’t be a do nothing president. He will be influenced by the likes of Pelosi, Schumer and so on. May be fine with you and that’s ok. Not with me.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's not that bad except for guns. I just wish he didn't

May 31, 2020, 1:30 PM

appear to be sundowning. There are things that need to be done in this country that Republicans seem unwilling to do, mainly fixing the healthcare system. Just don't take my guns.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's not that bad except for guns. I just wish he didn't

May 31, 2020, 1:39 PM

nobody is taking your guns, it is a non issue with most democrats outside of enhanced background checks and getting rid of straw purchases. Believe it or not liberals like their guns too. If you poll both parties they are pretty similar.

And for progressives the gun debate is small potatoes compared to climate change and banking and campaign fiance reform.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not a fan of the Paris Agreement either***

May 31, 2020, 1:50 PM

Re: I'm not a fan of the Paris Agreement either***

May 31, 2020, 1:55 PM

cool, but that does not really affect your day to day, does it?

whats wrong with Obummacare?***

May 31, 2020, 7:22 PM [ in reply to He's not that bad except for guns. I just wish he didn't ]

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

A good leader would be addressing the entire nation tonight

May 31, 2020, 1:30 PM

to put a stop to this. Trump could put this to bed very quickly and have the DOJ prosecute these cops on a federal hate crime.

+1

Re: A good leader would be addressing the entire nation tonight

May 31, 2020, 1:40 PM

May 31, 2020, 1:45 PM

you can charge a person with first degree, and they can still get a second degree conviction. i am sure there are a couple of attorneys in here that can validate this.

It depends on state law and the instructions

May 31, 2020, 1:48 PM

Re: It depends on state law and the instructions

May 31, 2020, 1:59 PM

you just have to ask yourself, would they have treated an elderly white guy like this? If your answer is no, then you are making the argument that this could be charged as a federal hate crime.

And putting these guys behind bars in a federal prison would send the message loud and clear to law enforcement that this kind of thing will not be tolerated under this administration.

Re: It depends on state law and the instructions

May 31, 2020, 2:09 PM

Trey Gowdy said he'd go for 1st degree.

May 31, 2020, 2:27 PM

I thought it was interesting in an interview I saw this morning.

He asked the question, how long do you keep your knee on someone's neck, after they are unconscious, before you show intent to hurt them?

That being said, the worst thing that could happen to this country right now is rushing into something to calm down the masses, that allows a door to open where justice isn't served.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trey Gowdy said he'd go for 1st degree.

May 31, 2020, 2:32 PM

If you were caught on tape doing what the cops did, do you

May 31, 2020, 10:32 PM

think you would get nine months to wander around waiting for an "investigation"?

What you're stating is a prime example of how this culture of cops and the local DA and the local coroner work to suppress the narrative as time passes. It's systemic to almost any LEO prosecution, not to mention the pressure from their union.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keith Ellison the MN AG

May 31, 2020, 10:41 PM

May 31, 2020, 5:26 PM [ in reply to Re: A good leader would be addressing the entire nation tonight ]

T3Tiger said:

Except that’s not how the criminal justice system works. Mob rule doesn’t determine outcomes. They’ve already said the guy that did it was charged in record time. Now they’re saying that’s not good enough. There has been exculpatory evidence that didn’t lead to a murder charge. The autopsy said he wasn’t strangled. I’ll be interested to see what the family’s expert says.

The family attorney today was saying that the guy should be charged with 1st degree. That’s a recipe for the guy to go free. There’s no way they can prove they premeditated this. Similarly, Barr can’t just assume hate crime because Floyd was black and the cops were white. The overwhelming majority of people killed by cops are white. Blacks are only about 25%.

The best thing to do is to have an accurate investigation and get the correct charges and a conviction. In the meantime, people doing illegal things during the protests is only hurting the cause.

No my friend, he was not "charged in record time" anyone else would have been taken into custody immediately. The video is enough probable cause to hold anyone pending an investigation. He was fired, that's all. Then, a week later he was charged, the other 3 cops are still untouched. That, on it's face, is a biased judicial system. What do you think they would do if they found you with your knee on a man's neck while he pleads that he can't breathe? They would detain you immediately and justifiably so. The "mob" came about after the fact, not before.

The default position of Trump supporters is ignore the victims. Find ways to undermine their claims and sweep it all under the rug. That's not going to work this time. The country is in grave crisis, and the extreme-right is exposed for what it is. Petty, bigoted and unconcerned for the real future of our country. They are uncompromising in their belief that Trump is a great President because he says sh*t they like. We're going into a depression, 41 million Americans are unemployed and thousands of business are gone. Meanwhile, the emperor in chief scream about Antifa, rather than addressing the country in a calm and responsible manner. His Presidency is over. That's it. Wise men are willing to be wrong and willing to change their position as circumstances change. Wise men.

May 31, 2020, 5:35 PM

May 31, 2020, 5:48 PM

My friend, our country is crumbling before our very eyes because of Trump's self-obsession and incompetence. To continue to support this failure as a leader is merely an adherence to a fantasy that never became real. Trump is not good for America and never has been. We can argue about the peripheral wrongs in our society and that is fine by me. But we can do that, while at the same time acknowledging the total failure of this President and his uber-wealthy cabinet. His Presidency is over and America has to pay the price. The country that we all claim to love is not a place, it's people. Black, white, brown, yellow or red. It's people that make America, America.

May 31, 2020, 11:27 PM

May 31, 2020, 1:52 PM [ in reply to A good leader would be addressing the entire nation tonight ]

DOJ going after him.No death penalty in Minneapolis. Not sure what more can be done other than he will spend the rest of his life in prison. Be surprised if he dies of old age.

May 31, 2020, 2:03 PM

Meant Minnesota. Lynch mob mentality never appropriate. He’s not going to be a part of society ever again. The idiots that just stood there will get their comeuppance too.

May 31, 2020, 5:42 PM [ in reply to A good leader would be addressing the entire nation tonight ]

How do you know it’s a hate crime? How do you know the cop is racist?
FTR: what he did was horrific and he should be charged, but I haven’t seen anything that makes it a hate crime YET.

Or do you just want this cop burned to apiece the rioters?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Eh. I don’t like Trump and would like to see him voted out,

May 31, 2020, 2:09 PM

but he doesn’t own all of the stuff that happened this week. He hasn’t done anything to help race relations besides claiming full credit for an economy that was already humming when he took office, which lowered unemployment in every demographic. He gets and deserves some of the economic credit—not all of it, like he’s trying to take. As near as I can tell, that’s the only check mark in the positive column if I’m black. His subtle (and some not so subtle) racist undertones have undoubtedly emboldened supremacists and nationalist groups.

Anyway, whatever, vote him out, cool. But this country has been racially divided long before Trump.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thank you

May 31, 2020, 2:14 PM

The real irony is that the First Step act amounts to more

May 31, 2020, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Eh. I don’t like Trump and would like to see him voted out, ]

Than any of the past several presidents have done, but his moronic mouth eliminates any accolades he should get for it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I officially dub this “The Bizarro Thread”.***

May 31, 2020, 9:26 PM [ in reply to Eh. I don’t like Trump and would like to see him voted out, ]

null

Agreed. Media needs a cease fire on next Pub prez too

May 31, 2020, 2:17 PM

Looking back at some of the Bush bashing and even Romney news ... they had no idea how much worse was coming

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 31, 2020, 5:42 PM

point of no return. We need Trump out of office. No matter if you like him or hate him, he is dividing us all at an alarming rate. We shouldn’t be allowing it or him that far into our minds, but he is and it is what it is at this point.

I wouldn’t mind a quiet and do nothing President for 4 years as both parties and America hits the reset button. I feel like even if you took twitter away from Trump, he still would be hated with the fire of 5000 burning suns, instead of 10000 now.

Let’s get this election over with and then pave the way for Nikki Haley to be the first female President.

What you are suggesting is a return to the time that we, who disagree on many policy issues, could sit and debate our difference over a cup of coffee and then shake hands. Wise men change their positions as circumstances change. I applaud your wisdom and do agree with your desire to return to the America we grew up with. I'm tired of insanity, division, and discontent. This is not our America. As my son would often say when he was 8 and was made to sit still in church, "I want to go home."

May 31, 2020, 5:42 PM

User Logo
tigermanac®
Hall of Famer [22291]
TigerPulse: 100%
I hate to say this, but it’s come to the [5]
Posted: May 31, 2020 1:15 PM

so what in the he!! do you think biden would do. been to venezuala lately. this country has been divided for a long time. what we need more than anything is to get rid of antifa. not a thing wrong with protesting but that group is the cause of a lot of things

May 31, 2020, 9:06 PM

one draw back

haley cant win

Why do you think that?***

May 31, 2020, 9:27 PM

null

Re: Why do you think that?***

May 31, 2020, 10:15 PM

doubt that she could get the rust belt votes, plus she is establishment

Re: Why do you think that?***

May 31, 2020, 10:19 PM

Jun 1, 2020, 12:56 AM [ in reply to Re: I hate to say this, but it’s come to the ]

I remember people on this board complaining about her when she was running for governor. I wonder what’s changed.

I'm glad you've finally seen the light

May 31, 2020, 9:49 PM

He's a horrible leader and we are learning it hard with two crises.

Agreed. Reset button and a mild presidency. Dem or Pub. Just give us a leader.

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Jun 1, 2020, 12:53 AM

It’s odd that people are blaming trump when all the cities that are having issues with coronavirus and riots are run by democrat mayors and democrat city councils.

Jun 1, 2020, 2:39 AM

This has to be one of the most senseless posts ever on T-net. Trump is dividing us? We've never been united. Think a little bit before you post will you?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 55
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic