Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Edwards
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,677

Edwards

Nov 21, 2019, 6:13 PM

Noticed when the news was announced that Edwards "probably" wouldn't play, Moosecramp had some awkward comment about Venables. Something like he probably wouldn't play, therefore Venables won't have to scheme around him. I am extremely paraphrasing, but basically he is trying to tell Brent not to even worry about Edwards.

Hmmmmm. Sounds fishy. With all of the other desperate moves they've pulled, wouldn't be surprised if he is trying to sandbag Edwards' status. I hope not, because that is an awful way to take advantage of an injured player. Oh well. Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think he plays (Edwards)

Nov 21, 2019, 6:20 PM

he is a good player who will go pretty early in the draft. He has absolutely nothing to gain from playing. No reason to risk injury. He's about to make some good money.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I don't think he plays (Edwards)

Nov 21, 2019, 6:35 PM

Oh. I agree and have a lot of respect for him. Just thought the comment was very specific and strange. Then again, it is Moosecramp.

Re: Edwards

Nov 21, 2019, 6:41 PM

Venables will game plan for him anyways...MessCramp can wish he won't all he wants to. You always game plan for the best guy regardless, then adjust if another guy plays. Wouldn't be surprised to see them try to go it with Joyner there...or maybe even line Feaster out at WR. He's that desperate.

Re: Edwards

Nov 21, 2019, 7:47 PM

I think that is Edwards decision, not Cusscoot. As I've said several days earlier, why risk an injury prior to the NFL draft.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,677
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic