Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Easier to look back on now...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,857

Easier to look back on now...

Jun 12, 2019, 5:57 PM

But what was the most heartbreaking play for you?

I got 3, the Matt Ryan TD pass, the Aaron Kelly drop in the same game and Charlie missing a wide open guy, think Stuckey, vs Miami.

Let’s hear yours.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"The Catch" by Rod Gardner.

Jun 12, 2019, 6:00 PM

signed, GWPTiger®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

You woulld have made me really sad with this post.

Jun 12, 2019, 6:01 PM

But I'm taking Trevor pills now.

puntrooski by a wide margin***

Jun 12, 2019, 6:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Easier to look back on now...

Jun 12, 2019, 6:05 PM

The entire career of Aaron Hunt with the exception of the 2000 USuCk game

Jun 12, 2019, 6:39 PM

For me it has to be one of the NC State games at Clemson in the 1980s with Danny forward as head coach. #### Sheridan was State coach. We were undefeated and number one in the country If I remember correctly. State went out to a 30 to nothing halftime lead. Rodney Williams threw the ball everywhere in the second half. Their defense could not stop us.The score was 30 to 28 and we had the ball inside the state 50 yard line with fourth-down and five Toward the end of the fourth quarter. Rodney threw a short pass over the middle to a wide-open Tracy Johnson for what would have been a first down, but he dropped the pass. All we needed was a field goal to win the game. After that play, the stadium was more deflated and quiet than I have ever experienced.

Jun 12, 2019, 6:48 PM

Puntrooskie definitely #1.

#2 for me is 3rd and 5 from the Auburn 8 yard line in OT. Parker rolls right with Jaron Brown 10 yards from the nearest defender in the end zone and he leads him too much. Catanzaro missed the do over FG to tie and Auburn wins and goes on to the BCS Championship while the real Tigers finish 6-7.

Jun 12, 2019, 10:41 PM

I agree: the missed TD pass in 2010 Auburn game that would have killed Cam Newton and Auburn in their crib, especially because the reason Parker missed the pass is that he had been speared earlier in the game, crippled his season.

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,857
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic