Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESecPN is dead to me until next season
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

ESecPN is dead to me until next season

Jan 9, 2018, 10:23 AM

Don’t think I’m gonna watch it…gonna try to resist until next football season…can’t handle any more SEC love fests and ad naseum discussions about how awesome Alabama is…arghhhhh!!!

Just in case an ESecPN employee ever reads this, there are 115 other division 1 college football programs…the rest of us like to occasionally hear stuff about teams that aren’t in the SEC.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You will watch today, tomorrow, and every day

Jan 9, 2018, 10:25 AM

Empty poast.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You will watch today, tomorrow, and every day

Jan 9, 2018, 10:42 AM

You're probably right...the mind is willing but the flesh is weak...I'll cave at some point...gonna try and stay strong at least until this latest NCG stuff blows over. Plus I'll be forced to turn it on at some point for some of the BB games.

Re: ESecPN is dead to me until next season

Jan 9, 2018, 10:53 AM

It's always been amazing to me how you'll see many people say ESPN only talks about ESPN. Then you'll see other say ESPN is obsessed with Ohio State, or Oklahoma, or USC. I've even seen fans of other teams in the past couple of years call Clemson the ESPN darling team. At the end of the day it's all in the perception of whoever is watching I guess. I think people fail to realize they're going to talk about whatever is hot at the time. If some random team like Wake starts destroying everyone they play next season then they'll be the next team ESPN and the rest of the media is obsessed with.

I watch the sports but almost never the shows...

Jan 9, 2018, 11:00 AM

pretty much only College Football Final, Sportscenter maybe right after we finish a late football game or right when it comes after a great finish (whichever sport it may be) and College Gameday.

Your everyday Sportscenter and the daytime shows have no interest to me.

LOL...won't watch football on ESPN until football season

Jan 9, 2018, 11:01 AM

starts...you showed them!

Re: LOL...won't watch football on ESPN until football season

Jan 9, 2018, 11:36 AM

Yep, you’re right. I thought if I wrote it, it would make me feel better. I know that I must suckle at the teat of ESPN for football, just like I have to accept that Alabama was the better team a couple of weeks ago. It's a dang hard pill to swallow!

Dabo, please rally your troops and put a stop to this tyranny next season!!!

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic