Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESecPN 64 team football tournament mock-up
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

ESecPN 64 team football tournament mock-up

Mar 19, 2019, 5:22 PM

What a joke!

They include every SEC team in the 64. That would have meant a 2-10 Arkansas, 5-7 Tn & Vandy (non bowl eligible) teams would have been in based on last year records. Talk about ruining everything football. The shortened regular season would mean nothing. Neither would conference championships. Some teams could end up playing as few as 7 games a year if they did not make the tournament. Dabo is right, we should keep it as is if we want the regular season to mean anything.

Imagine a team with one win in the regular season getting in and with some players returning from injuries, lucky breaks, and some questionable officiating calls winning the tourney. They would be crowned champs with a 9-6 record after possibly defeating a team with a final record of 14-1. (Extreme scenario granted)

http://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/26277784/let-madness-begin-64-team-college-football-bracket

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bet Bucks’ fans jumping out of windows...only a 4 seed.***

Mar 19, 2019, 5:32 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESecPN 64 team football tournament mock-up

Mar 19, 2019, 5:42 PM

I love college football but that is taking it too far. I don’t care if they still wind up with Clemson as their winner the other choices of teams and predictions are ludicrous.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic