Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPiN is doing us a favor when they insult our...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 4,238

ESPiN is doing us a favor when they insult our...

Oct 23, 2015, 7:27 PM

football team this time of year. The voters are still capable of using their eyes. All football fans who want to see a close game will be watching tomorrow at noon.

With a week's worth of predictions ESPiN has set this up as a close, competitive game. The writers will write about it and the viewers will realize that what they saw at noon on Saturday really happened. Clemson's D ruined Baby Brad's stats.

They'll see for themselves what a professional quarterback looks like as a true sophomore and all will notice he wears The Paw. They'll realize where College football is heading and know that Dabo is the guy who is doing the steering.

They'll see Chad Morris' replacements shame his best game with their game plan and play calling. They'll appreciate the finest DC in the business and understand that Clemson has him and the players with the heart to do a game 'old school,' with blood and guts.

Thanks for your part in this ESPiN, you supply the audience and Clemson will handle the show.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®
Did I miss anything?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPiN is doing us a favor when they insult our...

Oct 23, 2015, 7:30 PM

Point for Morris reference. He beat inferior opponents with superior talent. Elliott's game plans are much more organized and logical.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Elliott and Scott are

Oct 23, 2015, 7:45 PM

both Clemson grads. Elliott is an engineer.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2015, 7:53 PM

Guys. Please don't put down Chad Morris. That man is a BIG part of why we are where we are today. If you don't believe that, you're lying to yourself. Coach Morris did some awesome things here at Clemson, and he deserves our respect and gratitude. I am loving coaches Elliot and Scott, but let's not forget what The Chad did for us either.

Go Tigers! Whip the canes!

Oct 23, 2015, 7:56 PM

Don't disrespect Morris's I am just indifferent towards him. Thought his gig was up in 2012 when he proved he couldn't game plan for an elite team. Lsu is the exception, but that was tajh and nuke putting the game on there shoulders.

Oct 23, 2015, 9:33 PM

*couidiotgh

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Oct 24, 2015, 10:42 AM

I got idiot out of that. I'm sure it's twitter slang, couldn't find on google though.

On target! Morris did a lot for Clemson and so have

Oct 23, 2015, 9:38 PM [ in reply to Re: ESPiN is doing us a favor when they insult our... ]

Elliott and Scott. Not sure why we have to belittle any coach? What's the point?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Woah, you guys try to keep up here.

Oct 24, 2015, 12:59 AM [ in reply to Re: ESPiN is doing us a favor when they insult our... ]

ESPiN impeached Dabo's/our ability to replace Morris for nine months. I was just pointing out that we've done more than just replace him. Dabo wanted a HUNH and these rookies run it faster than Morris.

Do you happen to be on of those who thought Morris was the only reason Dabo was able to keep his job?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

+1. No better fire created to succeed than being told you can't***

Oct 23, 2015, 8:19 PM

Oct 23, 2015, 8:49 PM

Especially Heather Dimbitch, she says Clemson will not make it to the play off bc we will play a weak team in the ACC championship game. I thought that the play offs was decided by your regular seasons. If it's decided by who you play in the conference championship game, that would mean that Notre Dame would never have a shot for a NC unless they join a conference, RIGHT??? About mid way through this link, Dimbitch tells why we won't be in playoffs. Dumbitch...

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=13947453

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 24, 2015, 7:33 AM

Weak team ? Heyull , looking at it objectively from the midpoint of this season UNC/PITT/DUKE could all make legit arguments to be top 20 teams.
Duke is a good football team under Cutcliff , regardless of talent on hand .
Pitt's only loss was to Iowa on the road in a close game . I believe Iowa is top 20 right ?
If UNC hadn't turned the ball over 3 times in its red-zone that Coot 2 point loss wouldn't have happened .
Weak teams my a's.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 23, 2015, 9:08 PM

You've made some good points. It's certainly in ESPN's best interest to hype games as a competitive matchup, as opposed to a potentially lopsided snoozer. If their nonsensical spin leads others into taking us lightly, I can live with that, and it has some advantages.

There will always be doubters, and the nonsensical spin may never go away. Regardless of the margin of victory, I would expect the media to spin the story in a manner that is both disrespectful to Clemson and the ACC.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Oct 24, 2015, 12:36 PM

Well after watching that smug face of her's say the words that flowed easily from her Dimbitch mouth, I definitely felt her intentions was meant to be disrespectful toward us and the ACC. With the lip and tongue abuse she has put upon Clemson while working at ESECPN, if she was to jump into the front seat of the Clemson band wagon, I could never except or respect anything positive she ever says about Clemson. As Kevin_O'Leary on the Shark Tank would say, I must say. Heather Dumbitch, you are Dead to me!!! Hopefully her cause of death will be of the Bias crock of BS she has always put on Clemson, and her words will come back and slice her throat!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 23, 2015, 9:12 PM

well said!!

Dinich has drunk the ESPN Kool Aid...

Oct 23, 2015, 11:56 PM

No matter how good a team is, she's in the 'but it's the ACC' crowd. More experienced analysts understand that talent is talent and that the Tiger's can line up against anyone in the company.

For Dinich it's like women's shoe's, it isn't so much the quality of the shoe, rather the brand name on it.

Spot the damm ball Alabama!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She's been promoted from ACC sammch maker to...

Oct 24, 2015, 7:23 AM

corporate sammch maker. She no longer get to decided how much mayo or what brand mustard is use.

She is assigned a topic, told what position to take and left to her wit to come up with an argument supporting the assigned position. So yeah, she can't pick the condiments she just puts stuff on bread.

Bingo!***

Oct 24, 2015, 9:57 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

Oct 24, 2015, 8:40 AM

I'll have what he is having

It give me teams to root for in other games.

Oct 24, 2015, 8:42 AM

Today it's old mrs., tennessee, the real usc.

ESPN is irrelevant

Oct 25, 2015, 3:51 AM

like my uncle Elmo. decided to mix politics with business. my bizness

Replies: 20
| visibility 4,238
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic