Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPN's Message Agenda Shamelessly Cast Upon Their Anchors
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 2,254

ESPN's Message Agenda Shamelessly Cast Upon Their Anchors

Oct 27, 2016, 12:08 PM

is Sickening. It is insulting to just watch the drivel, lies and angling these people spew. By their logic the following should be believed:

1) OSU already with 1 loss and weaker wins that Clemson is a shoe-in to be in the playoffs if they win out.

2) Conversely they think if Clemson loses to FSU but wins out would miss the championship. So a loss to "boy-rapey" Penn State is a better loss than to a ranked FSU.

3) Washington, are you kidding me. The PAC 12 for that matter could build an all PAC 12 All Star team and MIGHT be competitive in the CFP.

I know ESPN pays their talking heads well, but how do these liars, clowns and midgets (that's you Finebaum) sleep at night. They truly make Fox, MSNBC and CNN look like lightweights.

So "FU" ESPN I hope my Tigers spoil your dewshey middle schoolesque contrived BS agenda.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN's Message Agenda Shamelessly Cast Upon Their Anchors

Oct 27, 2016, 12:13 PM

You do know that this is the same network that gave a sports award to someone for just switching their sexual identity. You cares what they think they have no credibility in the sports world.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2016, 12:14 PM

yeah that was just bizarre

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2016, 12:16 PM [ in reply to Re: ESPN's Message Agenda Shamelessly Cast Upon Their Anchors ]

I had no idea that ESPN had given Jessie Palmer and award .
That's fantastic , so happy for her .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Nice Tigerdug! +1 'cause I dislike Jessie Palmer!***

Oct 27, 2016, 12:18 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nice Tigerdug! +1 'cause I dislike Jessie Palmer!***

Oct 27, 2016, 12:20 PM

Awesome!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tell 'em coot

Oct 27, 2016, 12:59 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 27, 2016, 12:13 PM

Did you just call Finebaum a lying midget-clown ?

DB23

Oct 27, 2016, 12:35 PM

Actually, that's not fair to midget clowns...I like midget clowns. Having the displeasure of seeing Finebaum upclose, he looks more like Barney Fife's nerdy, uptight cousin.

Re: Washington

Oct 27, 2016, 12:35 PM

I can very easily be wrong, but they could be the Clemson of this year. Very talented, playing well, but many believe they are a year early. My dad rooted for Boise State when Peterson was there, so I had to follow them as well. And in case you missed those days, Peterson can coach (ask Bob Stoops). Before anyone brings up the competition level, that's fine, but there are plenty of teams in that conference that weren't winning double-digit games.

I think Peterson is finally getting better talent, and if you haven't noticed in CFB, normally the best coaches win.

I must listen

Oct 27, 2016, 1:25 PM

to a different ESPN because I hear them say positive things about my alma mater every time I watch. Sure I don't agree with everything that they say but whats the fun in bitchin' about others opinions if they differ from mine? Actually I love it when the Oklahomas and the
buckeyes and Notre Dames fall flat on their face by years end and here is little Cow College at the top. Whats not to love about that?

Replies: 10
| visibility 2,254
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic