Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPNU, Dinnich, etc.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

ESPNU, Dinnich, etc.

Oct 24, 2016, 9:11 AM

Now that H.D. and ESPNU (Matt Schtick, sp?) have openly admitted they wanted us to lose to create controversy, it is time to stick up for the Tigers. People are going to say what they say and we have no control over that, but one thing does upset me. In all of H.D. and others' Louisville love fest and the "common opponent comparison" they talk about, nobody has mentioned Clemson WON at Auburn (and I think beat Louisville, in case that counts)! I guess September games don't matter now? Clemson is only judged by one Saturday afternoon in October.

Our team has won 21 regular season games in a row, 24 out of 25 overall. It is ok ESPN to admit Clemson is a national program.

FACT that ESPN won't tell us:
The only team in the country with TWO wins over current AP Top-15 teams is Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPNU, Dinnich, etc.

Oct 24, 2016, 9:15 AM

Soon to be 3 wins.

Also only team in country with a win over a current top 5 team.

You are worried about what a GIRL says about football??

Oct 24, 2016, 9:18 AM

WOW

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brother That Ain't No Girl....I Think It's a Tranny

Oct 24, 2016, 9:29 AM

She shoulda stuck to low-def webcasts, in hi-def you can see that it tucks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

She should have also stuck

Oct 24, 2016, 9:33 AM

to making sammiches. Just ignore her and those ESPN bozos. They have weekly meetings to discuss ways to get people talking and stir controversy. It's the media, it's what they do.

Re: You are worried about what a GIRL says about football??

Oct 24, 2016, 9:33 AM [ in reply to You are worried about what a GIRL says about football?? ]

There are more women than ever that talk about football now. Don't know how this got started but it is the truth. TV, radio shows. Just sounds weird having a lady tell me the ins and outs of a football play. Love women but guess i am ol' school on this topic of women broadcasters of football.

wait wait wait now.... that's taking it a little far.***

Oct 24, 2016, 2:33 PM [ in reply to You are worried about what a GIRL says about football?? ]

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Re: ESPNU, Dinnich, etc.

Oct 24, 2016, 2:19 PM

I don't mind HD so much. It's Mark May that's completely lost his mind. After Tigers beat NCSU, he had: 1-ALA, 2-Clemson, 3-OSU Nuts, 4-WASH, 5-MICH, 6-UL

Now, Tigers have a bye week and now May ranks them #5? At least all of the other talking heads kept the Tigers in the top 4!! What's ol' Markie been smokin'??

Nobody cares. ESPN is not the Playoff Committee, who

Oct 24, 2016, 2:37 PM

could give a flying flip who you have on your team or how many players he leaped over on the way to his 7th TD run of the game. Where is your resume? Wont have to look hard to find ours. Louisville, who have you beaten?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic