Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPN pundits / sellouts ... having to claim Purdue can beat
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,494

ESPN pundits / sellouts ... having to claim Purdue can beat

Oct 18, 2018, 7:52 PM

the Bucknuts because ESPN chose that as their prime-time game this week ...
anything for a buck I guess

So let's look at Purdue ..

They have already LOST to:

Northwestern
Eastern Michigan
Missouri

That game will be over at midway through the 2nd qtr

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep. And our game will be a possible upset or at least

Oct 18, 2018, 7:56 PM

a real speaker in the 4th quarter! We should've gotten primetime for sure, right!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN pundits / sellouts ... having to claim Purdue can beat

Oct 18, 2018, 7:56 PM

I disagree. I do think Purdue can beat OSU and expect it to still be a game in the 4th.

I actually Picked Purdue in my office pool

Oct 18, 2018, 8:03 PM

for the upset. I think it will happen.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

I agree. Great coach. They’ve won 3 in a row

Oct 18, 2018, 8:03 PM [ in reply to Re: ESPN pundits / sellouts ... having to claim Purdue can beat ]

and really could maybe should be undefeated. Playing better every week and the FR all purpose dude is legit and hard to handle. Wasn’t surprised to see him on the half way AA team released earlier this week. Only concern would be matchup on style of play. OSU might be more succeptible to different style. OSU won’t go undefeated. Game at a confident Purdue may be the one

I agree. Great coach. They’ve won 3 in a row

Oct 18, 2018, 8:03 PM [ in reply to Re: ESPN pundits / sellouts ... having to claim Purdue can beat ]

and really could maybe should be undefeated. Playing better every week and the FR all purpose dude is legit and hard to handle. Wasn’t surprised to see him on the half way AA team released earlier this week. Only concern would be matchup on style of play. OSU might be more succeptible to different style. OSU won’t go undefeated. Game at a confident Purdue may be the one

Purdue got off to a bad start

Oct 18, 2018, 10:40 PM [ in reply to Re: ESPN pundits / sellouts ... having to claim Purdue can beat ]

I've watched more Boilermaker football this year than normal. I think they're a pretty good football team. The way OSU struggled with the golden gophers last week makes me like Purdue's chances.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ESecPN has 031O State on upset alert?!

Oct 18, 2018, 9:58 PM

Thought that only happens to us??....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

You’re looking at their record too much

Oct 19, 2018, 7:08 AM

And not the actual games. Purdue is a solid team. They started bad but also had a chance to win those first 3 games and have gotten better each week including beating BC (with Dillon) better than State did.

The biggest thing that I think will keep it close is they can score points and OSU is not good defensively. Minnesota carved them up and they are pretty bad.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,494
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic