Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPN has predicted a MONDster Day By Aggie QB & their team will make Trevor look human!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

ESPN has predicted a MONDster Day By Aggie QB & their team will make Trevor look human!

Sep 3, 2019, 8:43 PM

Well, I didn't see this coming from them, did you?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Imagine that. What’s Corso’s take?***

Sep 3, 2019, 8:44 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN has predicted a MONDster Day By Aggie QB & their team make Trevor look human!

Sep 3, 2019, 8:44 PM

Why not. If that means their QB get sacked by monster XT for 5 times.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The probability of Mond’s horseshoe from

Sep 3, 2019, 8:59 PM

Exactly! I doubt it

Sep 3, 2019, 9:01 PM

Will fit in a 1-quart bag!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mond is a good QB

Sep 3, 2019, 9:18 PM

I give credit where it's due. Kellen Mond is good. Sure, they got some "you gotta be kidding me catches and missed opportunities by our db's last year"! But, he is good.
This season though not as well rounded a player(s) I think we actually have more raw speed off the edge! The biggest thing is:
Hopefully it won't be raining. Anyone who has played or watched football knows it kind of evens the playing field for the underdog. Then, we won't have to basically guess what A&M will be running offensively. Unless Jimbo has devoted himself to learn the Air Raid and installed it behind closed doors w/o everyone knowing it - we know what he will run. Last year we didn't have a clue as I remember reading how he would use concepts the players were use to in the spread and marry it with his own system.
If you say it don't matter or didn't matter you just don't know what you don't know I guess!

CU will be ready. As much as Jimbo and the A&M crew will have them Aggies fired up! I think these Tigers will want to prove they can handle it just like the guys who were starters last year and key contributors last year! This group has done nothing yet and I feel they aim to put a huge foot forward Saturday in making their presence known on the college football landscape. Too much talk about everybody else except for little ole Clemson going on in my book, LOL!
I am hoping the boys are able to not just win; but make it pretty resounding! I know A&M is good; but Bama was good. ND was probably the best team we played last year! They were good.

We are good to all the: "oh, you better be worried about A&M crowd and you better respect them"! I think that's why Coach Swinney has been winning at a high level in these big games. Because he knows how good A&M is and will have the boys thinking they are all 10 ft. 5 and 490 lbs. and can run a 3.9 forty. But, will have them ready to run through a brick wall and be the best version of Clemson they can be Saturday! If that happens; we will be fine!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN has predicted a MONDster Day By Aggie QB & their team will make Trevor look human!

Sep 3, 2019, 9:26 PM

Say it ain’t so!

I suspect we’ll be on upset alert at Syracuse next week....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

If aTm wins this weekend, I don't EVEN want to

Sep 3, 2019, 9:47 PM

Think about what will rain down upon Syracuse!

That said, it's gonna rain down upon Syracuse, regardless. Book it.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN has predicted a MONDster Day By Aggie QB & their team will make Trevor look human!

Sep 3, 2019, 9:52 PM

Yawn.....nothing to see here.

Bring it don't sing it !!!!***

Sep 3, 2019, 11:16 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sep 3, 2019, 11:24 PM

I hope they bring the SEC excuse folder .
Wonder what that presser is gonna be like after they get this L ?

Can't spell EXCUSES without the SEC

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Smells like a Dabo "Leave No Doubt" special on Saturday***

Sep 4, 2019, 7:07 AM

Sep 4, 2019, 7:48 AM

As long as #13 Kendrick Rogers makes the trip there will be the possibility for more “lucky” catches. The guy is a beast and bails Mond out of tough spots. He is a little like Mike Williams but really more like Mike Evans who made Johnny Manziel a Heisman candidate.

They also have a superior punter. The only way to negate him is put pressure on him. I’m a little tired of us sitting back and letting guys with big legs kick in comfort.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic