Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPN has a video on Clemson's FB ban on social media
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,995

ESPN has a video on Clemson's FB ban on social media

Aug 17, 2015, 1:05 PM

Some of the statements by the commentators makes me wonder if these people are required to know about sports or just pop culture. It truly is laughable and sad at the same time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: meanwhile Cardele Jones picks fights with the likes of..

Aug 17, 2015, 1:19 PM

major league athletes and alike.

[sarcasm]

Man, why can't we have a sarcastic QB social media troll on our team getting all that attention.

[/sarcasm]

Message was edited by: TS_Tiger®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cardele is perfect example of why ...

Aug 17, 2015, 1:39 PM

A perfect example of why a ban (or whatever term) is not a bad idea during the season.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN has a video on Clemson's FB ban on social media

Aug 17, 2015, 1:34 PM

If twitter and Instagram are suppose to prepare you for life after college then we live in a sad world.

null

Aug 17, 2015, 1:41 PM

It is "laughable"...but consider it's ESPN-LA. The chick knew more than the dude(BTW... his BFF is probably Caitlyn Jenner). It's all just noise that should be disregarded.

Aug 17, 2015, 2:12 PM

These hacks are nothing more than "click farmers." It tears their nerves up that they can't get an opportunity to exploit what these young student athletes on social media and blow all of their posts out of proportion for a cheat story. Too bad they'll actually have to work for a story.

SCUMBAGS need to get over it.

*cheap***

Aug 17, 2015, 2:12 PM

Aug 17, 2015, 3:07 PM

I can't believe that Ben Lyons ( never heard of him before) says what Clemson players are going to be drafted into the NFL, little if any. Does he follow the NFL draft? Does he know how many Clemson players are currently on NFL rosters? Does he know how many scouts attend practices?

They said we need to prepare our players for the future. Well what about when a player botches a snap and the result is death threats on social media, yeah that's real constructive. Dabo is protecting our players from the embarrassment and regret of saying something stupid and from the cowards that will put or post anything on social media which could be devastating to someone.

Dabo is awesome and I support his decision.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Its obviously the result of a slow media day

Aug 17, 2015, 5:57 PM

I dont take anything seriously from people who make their living on exploitation. Sure, espn is fun to watch some of the shows like around the horn or just to catch up on the scores. But I mean any major network media member makes their money on exploitation, I mean these people aren't much better than that dog crap Forest gump stepped in.
These people really get under my skin.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,995
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic