Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ESPN Just Announced If Clemson Wins National Championship
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 6,138

ESPN Just Announced If Clemson Wins National Championship

Dec 16, 2019, 6:15 PM

They will be 30-0* as the UNC game was really a loss.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ESPN Just Announced If Clemson Wins National Championship

Dec 16, 2019, 6:52 PM

There you go, what more proof would anybody other than the SEC folks need that proves just how illiterate and bias that ESECPN is, and that they have rightfully earned their nickname as ESECPN homers. With the UNC comment, that proves they are 100% bias toward all other conferences not Called The SEC!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think he was joking***

Dec 16, 2019, 6:56 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I think he was joking***

Dec 16, 2019, 6:59 PM

No they wasn't, that is clearly part of their agenda!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2019, 7:00 PM [ in reply to Re: ESPN Just Announced If Clemson Wins National Championship ]

I can’t believe, that you actually believe, that this can be believable.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2019, 6:57 PM

I also hope that Dabo will hear about what they have said about his undefeated team having a loss to UNC, and a do hope that he calls them out about it on National TV!!!

30-1=30?

Dec 16, 2019, 7:10 PM

I'ma half to check that with a calculator before I comment.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'ts Kommie Kore math, don't ask.***

Dec 16, 2019, 7:33 PM

Dec 16, 2019, 7:18 PM

Who is the turd who gave this post a TD.....I am calling you out........you probably work for Paul Finebum or ESPN I highly suspect.....Go Tigers!!!!!!

Dec 16, 2019, 8:56 PM

You’ve not been paying attention. Someone has been TD’ing posts for the past several months - which isn’t unusual - except for the fact some/most of them were positive, good news, and similar posts.

The world we live in it seems.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Dec 17, 2019, 4:57 AM [ in reply to Re: ESPN Just Announced If Clemson Wins National Championship ]

They are a coot that trolls T-Net daily, and they are so ignorant that they actually Pay $$$$ to a Clemson site just for the option to TD a poster on a Tiger site while hiding behind the protection of cyberspace. Take the TD with a huge smile knowing that you have said something that has gotten to the SOB, and they had to pay T-Net to be an unknown without a voice just to be a piece of cyberspace trash with an empty life that has nothing to excite them any better than an icon on an internet page that any mindless somebody can click on that shows that their fragile feelings have been insulted, and that is a joy to know that we have hurt their wuttle fragile feelings Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha:) :) :)

Dec 16, 2019, 9:57 PM

In the event Clemson wins (a major upset given the lack of All-Americans or Heisman finalists), the CFP National Title shall be given to BAMA due to the Tide’s higher ranking on the “Season Control” Index.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 6,138
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic